Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

i am meeting the end of the 2ww. if AF doesn't show by monday, i will test. no symptoms, not even the usual PMS symptoms, i asume that may have something to do with the clomid. how is vértice out there? the board has been quiet, hopefully all is well.

FX firechild!! I am sending buckets of babydust your way!
We are just wrapping up AF and waiting to get on with it here. This is the most boring part of the month but I kind of like how stress free it is. No wondering or waiting. LOL! Our donor was able to lock in our schedule with us for our first couple insems this month so I feel accomplished in finding pinholes of time where all 3 of us are available and able to "get the job done". LOL! Now...we just wait for the magic dates. Only a week to go and it's game on.

We are just wrapping up AF and waiting to get on with it here. This is the most boring part of the month but I kind of like how stress free it is. No wondering or waiting. LOL! Our donor was able to lock in our schedule with us for our first couple insems this month so I feel accomplished in finding pinholes of time where all 3 of us are available and able to "get the job done". LOL! Now...we just wait for the magic dates. Only a week to go and it's game on.

Thanks. leah, I am so impressed with how positive you are able to stay. it is inspiring. I hope this is the cycle for you guys.

I am convinced that last month was her body warming up for the real thing this month!

I am trying to maintain as positive an attitude as I can. I think last month was simply a wake up call about the possible harmful effects of her IBS med. She hasn't taken it since (much to her belly's dismay) and is therefore a much healthier home for our baby to be. This would be a great time for a BFP. We are sooo ready. Lesson also learned about getting so excited that early in the game though.

JAZZNTEE Thanks soooo much for pics and updates!!! I am happy to hear that you are doing better. MICAH is handsome!!! I am sooo happy you shared. I needed that as we wait. I was gone for a few months myself, the last loss took quite a bit out of us and our pockets. We did alot of testing and financial rebuilding. We are in the TWW now and have gotten the most donations and timing perfectness than ever. We are hoping for our forever baby!

How is DW, is she back?

Temp drop today. expecting AF tomorrow. sure hope Sept. is our month, considering evening primrose for this cycle. anyone know if you should start it on cd1? And is it ok to take with clomid?I've been checking into some of the fertility supplements I'm just not sure how I feel about them yet.

Re the EPO, I used to start it on CD1 and take it up until the day I got my smiley OPK; you probably know this firechild, but you don't take it after ovulation. Even though I usually OV'ed the day after the 1st smiley OPK, I would still stop that day, just in case I had a one off and OV'ed on that day. I took 2 x 1000mg, one in the morning, one in the evening. I think the first month I took it, it made me OV earlier, CD11. Not sure if it affected my EWCM but of course, everyone's different. What REALLY affected my EWCM is drinking 2 litres of water a day; this made the CM more watery, which is still fertile, and then I just used 1mg of pre-seed, inserted about 20 minutes before insem :thumbup:

If you are out this month firechild, GL and :dust: for September and that goes for anyone else getting donations at the mo.

Forgot you asked about clomid :dohh: I'm not knowledgable about that but hopefully someone else is...:thumbup:

AF has arrived yesterday.

That witch-bitch is here.:cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

hello all!!!

i've been stalking this thread for a month, getting all the advise i can before i preform my first at- home insemination tonite! you ladies have been great and ive learned a lot!!

hello all!!!

i've been stalking this thread for a month, getting all the advise i can before i preform my first at- home insemination tonite! you ladies have been great and ive learned a lot!!

Best of luck to you Thirteen! Keep us posted and feel free to ask questions anytime!:flower:

Me too. A lot of great information from all of you. I just haven't found anyone who tried a donor naturally rather than collecting and then injecting. My husband says he us OK with that but neither of us know how to go about it?

Me too. A lot of great information from all of you. I just haven't found anyone who tried a donor naturally rather than collecting and then injecting. My husband says he us OK with that but neither of us know how to go about it?

I used a website called voy forum... There's alot of great people from all over the world willing to donate.. Or known donor registry

I just inseminated and will get one more in tomorrow which is wen I "O"... I got a slightly darker opk today and I'll test again tomorrow.. Hopefully it will defeatly be positive..

I just brought a basal body themeter., can anyone tell me how that works? I'm very confused about all the tempting stuff

I used a website called voy forum... There's alot of great people from all over the world willing to donate.. Or known donor registry

Thank you! Do they have any that are local so they can donate directly into me. I would like to track my calendar and have that donor over every day during my fertile window. I'm just not sure how to ask for the natural way instead of me having to inject the sperms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->