Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Hurray!!!! I just got a Smiley face (this afternoon) on my clearblue digi!!!!!! So relieved, so happy I'm ovulating!

We did a donation on Wednesday, Friday (last night), and another planned for tomorrow (Sunday) around noon. I think this means my timing is spot on!

Praying this is my month!

Hurray!!!! I just got a Smiley face (this afternoon) on my clearblue digi!!!!!! So relieved, so happy I'm ovulating!

We did a donation on Wednesday, Friday (last night), and another planned for tomorrow (Sunday) around noon. I think this means my timing is spot on!

Best of luck to you! Swim spermies swim! :)

Yay Nimyra good luck.

Firechild, don't lose hope and test :) xxx

Soo excited!! Am cycle day 11, am planning on a home insemination tomorrow (CD12). My body is showing signs of getting ready to ovulate!! But still no +opk, but still starting tomorrow!! And then of course at least 2 more insemination's once I get a +opk. Im soo excited and anxious to start! This is our 1st month TTC. I am very hopeful that it will take on the first try! Just the way everything fell into place for us.. Im just over anxious to get this show on the road! Good Luck and lots of baby dust to you all! Just had to share my excitement!!

:thumbup: Get that eggy Nimyra! :spermy:

:dust:

Soo excited!! Am cycle day 11, am planning on a home insemination tomorrow (CD12). My body is showing signs of getting ready to ovulate!! But still no +opk, but still starting tomorrow!! And then of course at least 2 more insemination's once I get a +opk. Im soo excited and anxious to start! This is our 1st month TTC. I am very hopeful that it will take on the first try! Just the way everything fell into place for us.. Im just over anxious to get this show on the road! Good Luck and lots of baby dust to you all! Just had to share my excitement!!

:flower: welcome and best of luck. Ignore the nerves I promise it will pass. When we had our first insem DW had a meltdown during "grown up time" the shower. :blush: She said , with tears running down her face and sudden terror in her eye, "there could be a human growing in me in just a few hours.....we can't undo it.....it's happening....right now!!!!!" lol! We've been trying for 7 months now and it is nothing like that anymore. (thank goodness). Anyhoo feel free to share, chat, vent etc. We're a friendly supportive bunch. (hope you guys don't mind me speaking on behalf of the group) :haha:

:dust:

Just received donation #3. I am approximately 18 hours post LH surge (first appearance of smiley) and think that today is OV day (but I suppose it could be tomorrow).

Have lots of cm and ovulation cramps so I'm feeling good.

Using softcups and Conceive Plus. Had a bit of spillage, but hopefully the rest got where it is supposed to go!

Getting ready for attempt number nine to begin. Waiting for +opk (it's getting darker!) and then we'll be in

Good luck to you girls getting donations! Can't wait to hear of your successes. hopefully our upcoming holiday season brings lots of good news for all of us.

FIRECHILD, your temps are looking soooo good... FXD:dust:

Good Luck NIMYRA, SHANTELLE, and LAURA, everything sounds lined up greatly FXD!:dust::dust::dust:

LEAH Glad to hear you cheering up and gearing up for next cycle.

Ladies out here on the East Coast, I hope you are preparing for this "Perfect "Storm" headed our way!

Temp drop this morning, expecting AF tomorrow. I am pretty bummed, I think DH is taking it harder than than me this cycle. I'm trying to focus on the fact that this is the best my chart has looked and maybe they finally got the clomid dosage right. its still so disappointing no matter how many times we've been through it.

Good luck to you girls getting donations! Can't wait to hear of your successes. hopefully our upcoming holiday season brings lots of good news for all of us.

Hi girls, been off here for a few days after AF showed. Didn't take it well... took it out on OH...& the proverbial 's#*t' hit the fan between us for a few days.... Was very very bad actually. But today we've been to the Gp to get the path referral for his SA & hoping to get it done this week..

Firechild, thank you sooo much for thinking of me ((((hugs))))) I know how ur feeling, the disappointment can be overwhelming. Even when u think ur prepared for it. As u said, it's good news is ur cycles are sorting themselves though. U said ur taking clomid?? I'm thinking we will probably do iui & don't know much about it really, but I guess sometimes they put u on clomid. Which makes me a little nervous bcos my cycle is nicely back on track atm. But we'll see...

Hope everyone is travelling ok.. Would LOVE to see some bfp's in here soon- think we all need some positive bfp vibes!!

sorry Juniper. :hugs: its hard. Hope your referral is fruitful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->