Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

You can leave it for 12 hours at most... The shortest time I've left it is 6 so I would say you should leave it in till 11pm.... GL!:dust:

Thanks I'll take it out just before bed...in the shower lol xx

Hi everyone!

Welcome Mwaah and anyone else I missed who is new.

Not too much to report here - CD 12 and planning on doing my first insem tonight. Expecting to ovulate on Sunday (CD 16) and planning on doing another insem CD 14 and 16 (give or take).

Praying I ovulate as expected. I'm using the clearblue digital tests now and still awaiting a smiley face. Its probably early to do an insemination but I'm having good mucus so just going with it.

Hi everyone!

Praying I ovulate as expected. I'm using the clearblue digital tests now and still awaiting a smiley face. Its probably early to do an insemination but I'm having good mucus so just going with it.

Good luck.

I use the smiley tests but my mucus is always best 2 days before the smiley face. Maybe I should go by my body and not the tests. Hopefully you'll get your BFP this cycle and all the tips and advice from all the ladies on here will get my BFP soon xxx

Hi everyone!

Not too much to report here - CD 12 and planning on doing my first insem tonight. Expecting to ovulate on Sunday (CD 16) and planning on doing another insem CD 14 and 16 (give or take).

Good luck!

I am trying very hard not to get my hopes up, but my temps have been running just a little higher than other cycles. I really don't have any other symptoms so I know it may be nothing. I have heard that temps may increase in colder months.

Scan pictures, I got 2 :happydance:

I have posted a more detailed post in my journal, link in sig :thumbup: everything was fine. Got a wave at one point, lol, think you can see arm/leg in one scan. Baby also did a little jump at one point, from head to toe and looked like a dolphin would coming out of and going back in the water, lol. The date hasn't changed and the risk of Down Syndrome was very low. It was the best experience of my life so far.

Don't give up hope ladies. It was 11 hard months for me (and I know others have taken longer), 15 from start to finish cos I had to take 3 months off. But it is every bit worth it once you get to this point.

I wish you all lots of luck and baby :dust:

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Scan2.jpg
    Scan2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 11
Scan pictures, I got 2 :happydance:

I have posted a more detailed post in my journal, link in sig :thumbup: everything was fine. Got a wave at one point, lol, think you can see arm/leg in one scan. Baby also did a little jump at one point, from head to toe and looked like a dolphin would coming out of and going back in the water, lol. The date hasn't changed and the risk of Down Syndrome was very low. It was the best experience of my life so far.

Don't give up hope ladies. It was 11 hard months for me (and I know others have taken longer), 15 from start to finish cos I had to take 3 months off. But it is every bit worth it once you get to this point.

I wish you all lots of luck and baby :dust:

Lovely! Thank you so much for sharing! I was waiting for these today:). And to hear from leah- I believe today is her anniversary:).
I am so happy for you Cheryl! Did you get to hear heartbeat? Its life changing.

Thanks firechild. Totally forgot about hearing the heartbeat, she showed me it and said it looked strong but no, didn't hear it. May ask at my 16 wk appt with the midwife or at my 20 wk scan which is on 18th December :thumbup:

Happy anniversary Leah, thinking of you :hugs:

GL FIRECHILD! :dust:

CHERYL... YAY for an awesome scan! I cannot wait to have my 3rd one on the 6th... Hopefully all is still progressing well in 2 weeks! I want to have an appt just like yours. So well put also, it has been an almost 4 year journey for #2 and each milestone we cross in this pregnancy is a happily emotional one! So worth all the struggles thus far! Can't wait till your next scan in December!

Good morning (on EST) Ladies :wave:

CD1 ladies. Bah. It is our anniversary and she has cramps and I have a migraine and equilibrium issues from the snow storm that is moving in. Needless to say not the anniversary that we had planned but the love and comfort that we show eachother is the best gift we can give today and I am blessed to have hers.

Cheryl, Those scan pics are beautiful. SO happy to hear things are progressing so well.

Firechild, When are you testing?

MrsMM24, can't wait to see pics from the next scan!!

LEAH, sooo sorry that it is CD1, I know how you must be feeling from that, but I think that it couldn't have been a better expression of LOVE that you just wrote and you are so very right about it! Enjoy your togetherness, have a LOVELY anniversary, and stay warm, we will be here with ya to cheer you through and pull through your next cycle to a BFP!!!! :hugs:

Just got a call from the doc. my cd22 progesterone level was 25.6 (they like to see at least 15 or 16) so that is really good, and that would explain the temps a little higher than usual. DH wants me to test tomorrow but I feel like its still a little early. AF is due on the 30, I hadn't planned to test until 31st if she doesn't show.
Leah- I hurt for you guys. I know how disappointing it is, but especially on your anniversary. you are such a ray of sunshine to all of us, always so positive and encouraging. I cannot wait until you get your BFP !. Onto the next cycle. I hope you guys can enjoy your day

Fire child, I bet your pregnant as it loos like you've had a second thermal shift which is usually once egg implants!!!!

TEST!!!

Thanks ticking. I hope you're right. I'm trying very hard not to get my hopes up. I do have a weird symptom that is totally new and I don't believe its related to the clomid, but it may not be related to anything at all.tmi: I've been having vaginal sensations for the past day or two.
It is very difficult to try not to get excited. I don't want to be devastated, so I'm trying just to be very chilled out about it all. I am going to wait until AF is due to test.

Thanks ticking. I hope you're right. I'm trying very hard not to get my hopes up. I do have a weird symptom that is totally new and I don't believe its related to the clomid, but it may not be related to anything at all.tmi: I've been having vaginal sensations for the past day or two.
It is very difficult to try not to get excited. I don't want to be devastated, so I'm trying just to be very chilled out about it all. I am going to wait until AF is due to test.

Good luck and well done with the will power!! Hope your weird symptom is pregnancy related. I'm only 1dpo and want to test already!! haha xxx

hey ladies! been busy around here and as usual i dont like to stalk the thread and make myself anxious haha....so AF arrived on time this past friday so donations should start around wed of next week, if donor is still on board...december will be one year of trying with him and my hubs and i are kinda wore out. cant afford to go back to clinic right now and dont know another donor we could ask....dont have the extra mulah to do shipping or another type of donor either so i'm not sure what we are going to do yet. :shrug: may just try until jan and then take a break until tax refund and try IUI at clinic again from there.
Cheryl....sweet baby! congrats girly you deserve this happiness! :hugs:

hugs and love to everyone else and lots of baby dust :dust:

Feeling like I am definitely out. have bad leg cramps which is a sure sign the witch is gonna get me! Feeling so discouraged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->