Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Ticking. How is your pregnancy coming along? Can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone. Bet you can't wait?

C.30 how is yours also?

Leah, how is your oh doing at the moment? Is she feeling well? Maybe you will get an early Xmas present :)

I'm very good thank you, hope you are? I'm in my 15th week and sorting out the house ready for the new baby next year. I want to get the house done before christmas and then after christmas, buy all the big items :thumbup: I have my next midwife appt next wednesday when I should hear the heart beat and my gender scan is on the 18th December. Ticking, been thinking about you too lately :hugs:

Kelky, from what I've read, a tilted uterus shouldn't stop the sperm from getting where they need to be. 12 months is about average that it can take a "healthy" couple to concieve, for me it was 11 and more for others. I'd only get 1 donation a month, day of + opk and my cycles varied from 25 - 30 days. I also used the pre-seed and soft cups so very similar to you. Just keep on trying and hopefully it'll happen for you soon :hugs:

LOTS of :dust: to you all. Can't wait to see some BFP's in here :hugs:

... still so confused. HPT was negative. Got one more positive OPK then digital OPK turned negative soon after.

Cervix is high but hard and closed.

Called donor and set up an early insemination for tomorrow morning (he's not available tonight) just to be sure I'm covering my basis.

Really have no idea what's going on.

Hey Ladies

I have an embarassing question to ask.... when you inset the sample, Do you have to have the big 'o' before or after? :shrug::blush:

hehe thanks hun!

And can i ask, why you have to have one?

Been reading your posts and looking at your chart, hope something becomes clear for you soon

x

You don't have to orgasm to get pregnant. General wisdom is that the contractions can help propel the sperm through your uterus.

help girls dunno whats best to do. insems wednesday insems but was around 3am when donor left work now cant get hold of him for insems this afternoon like he said and got very positive test at 1am this morning and had back ache and tummy pains dont know why. anyway here are my photos of ov tests first one was done 5pm yesterday friday and second 1am this morning. am i in with a chance if do it again this afternoon and tomorrow monday and tuesday and possible wednesday if hes free??

Attachments

• 2012-11-16 17.04.24.jpg
    2012-11-16 17.04.24.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 2012-11-17 12.31.56.jpg
    2012-11-17 12.31.56.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 3
This afternoon and tomorrow look like good timing for you! Hope you hear back from your donor soon!

Ticking. How is your pregnancy coming along? Can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone. Bet you can't wait?

C.30 how is yours also?

Leah, how is your oh doing at the moment? Is she feeling well? Maybe you will get an early Xmas present :)

I'm very good thank you, hope you are? I'm in my 15th week and sorting out the house ready for the new baby next year. I want to get the house done before christmas and then after christmas, buy all the big items :thumbup: I have my next midwife appt next wednesday when I should hear the heart beat and my gender scan is on the 18th December. Ticking, been thinking about you too lately :hugs:

Kelky, from what I've read, a tilted uterus shouldn't stop the sperm from getting where they need to be. 12 months is about average that it can take a "healthy" couple to concieve, for me it was 11 and more for others. I'd only get 1 donation a month, day of + opk and my cycles varied from 25 - 30 days. I also used the pre-seed and soft cups so very similar to you. Just keep on trying and hopefully it'll happen for you soon :hugs:

LOTS of :dust: to you all. Can't wait to see some BFP's in here :hugs:

Good to hear from you Cheryl! Glad things are going well.

... still so confused. HPT was negative. Got one more positive OPK then digital OPK turned negative soon after.

Cervix is high but hard and closed.

Called donor and set up an early insemination for tomorrow morning (he's not available tonight) just to be sure I'm covering my basis.

Really have no idea what's going on.

From what I understand, taking soy is alot like clomid. Clomid has made my temps higher- guessing from the increased progesterone. It pushed my ovulation a little later too, and after I ovulate I have lots of pregnancy symptoms: tender bbs, swollen nips, fatigue, nausea.
Good luck this cycle!

:wave: Hi MrsMM

I am holding up well. DW and I are gearing up for the holiday and planning my trip to see my Sister and BIL in Ohio. I leave on Dec 3rd and get to spend a week baking and spoiling my family so that is almost more consuming than the wait is. LOL! Trying to just stay positive and hoping for the best. DW has her progesterone test tomorrow and that's about it until testing time. The 2ww doesn't make me quite as nanners as it used to. Honestly I think at this point, I would find a BFP shocking. LOL! We are so used to the routine of TTC that ACTUALLY getting that 2nd line will knock us for a loop I'm sure. :haha:

How did the test go?

We haven't gotten results yet. I'm sure we will hear about them on Monday. He may also be waiting until we have our u/s and appointment on the 30th to give us everything at once. Not really sure. Thankfully we have plenty going on to keep us entertained. My best friend is in town for the weekend and then shortly after the holiday, I have a trip to see my little sister. We've been plenty busy to keep our mind off of the wait. I love her temps but she has had pretty charts in the past that didn't turn into a BFP. We are cautiously optimistic.

Aww Ticking, she's beautiful!! That's convinced me even more to have a 4d scan at 28wks!

hi girls well pos opk sat insem sat neg opk sunday was in very very bad pains in tummy n near lady garden ive never had that before and it had gone sunday so was that ov??? did insem wednesday and sat didnt get chance yesterday is any point today? did i time it right ? i wondered if the pains etc were a good sign of good ov as i have never had that before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->