Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

I am copy and pasting from another thread. I need all of the help and advice I can get PLEASE!

Oh My WORD!!!!!! this itsy bitsy little temp increase has me climbing the walls!!!! I have been having dreams about a daughter. I know what you're thinking: we all dream about meeting our little ones. Right? Well, the thing is that since my brain surgery, I either don't have or don't remember my dreams. I can not tell you the last one I can recall. It has been YEARS. Every night for the last 4-5 I meet my little girl for the first time. The "how" always changes but the "who" stays the same. In one of these dreams I remembered a doll I got at about 6-7yrs old. I remember thinking her name was sooooo beautiful. I told my parents that Christmas that I was going to give my first little girl her name. (*can't tell you what it is, DW and I made a promise that it is our secret until we meet her.) Turns out that this name is also my DW older sister's middle name too. Even after 11 yrs, I never knew that. So.....I am so freakin ecstatic about the tiny increase and missing AF because she should be here and has not made an appearance yet. Oh send baby dust but please help me keep my feet on the ground. All of this could be nothing. Ugh. I may go mad.

LEAH... this all sounds soooo very promising! Hang in there, sending some super sticky baby :dust:

Any news Leah, Been thinking of you since i woke up (an hour ago) checked your chart but nothing yet for today, not sure what our time difference is :)

x

Hoping for the best, Leah. I'm sure you'll meet your little girl soon.

hey ladies, i'm sorry again for being away so long, we are out of town right now and i'm on my MIL's computer...today is 20dpo and no sign of AF...she should have arrived by sun or monday but if she arrives today it would be a 31 day cycle which i've had before but not in a long time...i usually have 28 or 29 day cycles....i spotted some on sunday and monday and i thought she was on her way but i have had hardly any spotting yesterday or today...not much cramping or any other symptoms either so i'm not sure? :shrug: may do hpt tonite or tom. if she doesnt arrive. We've had lots of stress the last week or so, a great guy friend of mine passed away in a car wreck and i'm wondering if the stress has possibly messed up my cycle and i'll be late. anyway i'll keep yall updated....if i do start, we may possibly, most likely have a new donor to start for dec or jan cycle and i'm pretty excited...he has 3 beautiful daughters so we know he is fertile;) weve been trying with our current donor for one year this month and he doesnt have children. .....anyhoo i'll check back later and update and catch up on yalls posts...dust to all! :dust:

Well, our temp fell below cover line today. I was so silly to let a couple of dreams and a .04 temp increase get me so worked up. :dohh: AF hasn't shown up yet but I am sure she will at some point today. I just have to believe that my :baby: is going to be the perfect one for me and maybe he/she is right around the corner. Meanwhile I will support DW as she starts fertility testing and treatment and hopefully together and with persistence and perseverance we will have the family that we dream of. (literally):haha:

Faithbabies! Good to see you. I'm back TTC... on cycle #3 with our current donor. He's been great though, and we're planning on getting donations the next four days which should cover my ovulation window well.

My temps are still acting very screwy but my ovwatch is indicated the start of my fertile period so I'm hoping its correct. Still waiting for a smiley opk, but not really expecting to see the smiley until Friday or Saturday.

Happy Thanksgiving to the US girls.

Nim...hey! good to see you! welcome back as you see i havent left lol i just dont check in much as i become obsessed lol sounds like u will be right on target for donations and i will cross my fingers this will be your BFP cycle!! Happy Thanksgiving!
AFM....first response hpt gave me a bfn earlier and though i'm still not spotting i am kinda crampy so i guess AF will show soon....i am still late though, starting tomorrow will be 32 day cycle and i've never had that. must be stress because i'd think by 20dpo an hpt would be pretty accurate...ah well, excited to start next cycle with new donor!!! :happydance:

cd1. Hopes were high but here we are. This cycle is crammed with initial infertility testing. HSG, U/S, some blood-work.....you know the drill. We are going to be indulgent and try to enjoy the holiday together. We are sad but there is nothing to be done but to keep on keeping on.

LEAH, :hugs: so sorry that it wasn't your month, however, although tedious, its going to be a good move to see the F/S. Hoping that this is your Christmas BFP!!!:dust:

FAITHBABIES Hiiii! So glad to see you again. I am not in here as much, but happy to see you stopping through. Hoping AF stays far away! :dust:

NIM GL Hun! :dust:

Hope everyone celebrating had a lovely Thanksgiving yesterday!

Hey girls

Need some advice

I started doing OPK yesterday, yesterday there was no line, but today there is a line and altho its not as strong as the test line, its not far off.
I had a big dip in my temps 2 days ago, so all this combined, does it look like im going to ovulate in the next 2 days?

If it is then its the first time in this whole year that i would have a shorter cycle, normaly im around 36 days but now and again i will have a 'normal' cycle

My donor cant see me untill monday! so im worried that if i do get a positive on the OPK tomorrow that i will miss my window.

What you think?

( i will try and post a pic of the OPK from today in a bit)

x

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/20121123_113821.jpg

Layla, I would call that a positive! Some months mine don't get as dark as the test line.

Just did another and I think it's stronger. Will post a pic soon, so confusing

X

Here is the test from today, what you think, stronger than 2 days ago?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/OPK.jpg

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back