Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Ladies.....I need some opinions here and I feel a bit goofy even asking this. DW tested early last cycle got a BFN at 12 dpo and then had AF. Seems pretty normal right? Now, I don't know if I have eptopic PTSD and we are both loosing our minds or what is happening. About 15dpo DW started having pretty decent nausea so we assumed we should brace for a big ugly cycle. (sometimes for her it is quite heavy and makes her kind of ouny like having the flu) Her cycle was weird. It started and stopped on the first day was barely 5 days long (7 is normal) and she is getting sick but only in the evenings. She has even been woken up and had to be sick night before last. She keeps complaining that she has cramps like she is still on her cycle but they are really mild and just enough to make her uncomfortable but not painful. Am I insane for thinking we should test again? I hope I don't sound crazy because I feel like she had her cycle, temps dropped, game over. It has been over a week though and she is still complaining of the same things. Help. I feel a little looney.

I don't think it's crazy at all if it eases your mind. I think we all overanalyze and make ourselves wonder.

I would have her test again Hun. It's natural to feel anxious xx

Thanks ladies. I just don't know what to think. Every time she mentions how she feels, I feel ridiculous for even letting my mind go there. Then there is this twinge of panic because we had no idea she was pregnant with our Angel until after an ultrasound that was scheduled for fertility testing. I don't want to ignore my gut but I also don't want to get DW worked up by suggesting that she should test either. Ugh.

Thanks ladies. I just don't know what to think. Every time she mentions how she feels, I feel ridiculous for even letting my mind go there. Then there is this twinge of panic because we had no idea she was pregnant with our Angel until after an ultrasound that was scheduled for fertility testing. I don't want to ignore my gut but I also don't want to get DW worked up by suggesting that she should test either. Ugh.

You've really got nothing to loose by testing and at least then you'll know and not have to worry.

Welcome Monica and 2moms...best of luck to each of you on this journey.

I am cd6, started clomid yesterday-Ick! Will start opk on cd12 probably and just watch for signs. Dr wants to schedule u/s and possible trigger again for this cycle. we are going to try to get 3 donations this cycle, but all of our schedules have been very hectic and donor has to go out of town once a month...so we will just do the best we can.

Anyone got any good stress relief methods? My job has really put on a lot of pressure, and we just poured a lot of money into fixing both cars and remodeling our bathroom. not to mention all the costs of fertility related stuff. I am a worrier anyway, but I am trying to optimize our chances this cycle, which means I really need to get my stress under control.

Leah-I say have her test just to be sure. You never know. I've seen women freak out after their period bc they feel weird and it turns out to be nothing. I've also seen someone have a period and thought all was ok and turned out to be pregnant (although it wasn't viable). Either way, I say put your minds at ease.

firechild-Good luck! I hope that all works out for you. I have been doing acupuncture and the occasional massage to help relax. I have also started turning my mind off of work when it is over. I'm a teacher and after work I was staying late and working on things or going home and checking my email, etc. Now, once work is over, I'm not allowed to think about it until the next day. I go home and do things that I want to do and focus on anything but work. That has helped me a lot. I also do brief moments of meditation. For me, meditation just means I take time to lie down and clear my mind. I focus on my breathing and my lungs filling up, but nothing else..unless sometimes when I visualize ovulation and fertilization. Hope you find something to help you relax!

mummy-Chart looks good. When will you test?

When you say you are tracking your cycles, what exactly are you doing? If you don't mind me asking lol

I've just been writing down when I get my period for a few months... and then for the past couple, I've been temping, and I took a "practice" OPK last month to see if I was right with my predictions (based on CM), and I got a nice dark line, right when I thought I would. Proud moment for me ;) LOL! So that's all, really. This is the first month we're really going to go for it... gulp. Haha! So excited! And hopeful, but trying not to get my hopes TOO high.

Ok, I wanted to make sure you were temping so you know for sure you O :) Glad to hear you are! Are you starting opks before you think O is coming? You don't want to miss the beginning of your surge!

Ok, I wanted to make sure you were temping so you know for sure you O :) Glad to hear you are! Are you starting opks before you think O is coming? You don't want to miss the beginning of your surge!

I've only done one OPK so far. Well, two... one when I was sure O was coming, just to be sure I was interpreting my CM correctly (it was positive), then one when I was positive O was past, so I could make sure I understood the difference in what the lines look like lol. I'm sure I missed the beginning of my surge last time so this cycle I'm starting earlier! :)

Never had high temp like this at 15dpo thinkin if high tomorrow will test then was 15dpo last cycle but had spotting haven't this time

LEAH Waiting on an update Hun, hope all is well.... FXD!:dust:

MONICA Welcome and Good Luck!:dust:

2MOMS2BE Welcome and Good Luck!:dust:

well last lot was 2 days before ov and my dd was 1 today and look wot I got

Attachments

• PRG.jpg
    PRG.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 18
oxyden I am just so shocked as last donation was Monday and didn't ov till Thursday . its not false is it it came up straight away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->