Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Thanks astito, I hope you're right! I think I will wait until Friday, I'll be 11 dpo then.

I've been having light cramps/twinges for 2-3 days now. Nipples are dry and itchy, but it could be my bra. I haven't worn it in a while...That's about it today...

Leah- I'm so sorry. You have such a beautiful spirit, I pray that you guys are blessed. this journey is not the smoothest ride, but hopefully the destination is worth all this travel.

I have been having trouble with my ff app- I reinstalled but it didn't seem to help. I've had to kind of wing it this cycle because it won't let me enter the most accurate info. Grr!
I am definitely feeling like the witch is on the way, if she doesn't show by morning we've decided to go ahead and test. I have no symptoms. I'm hoping to start temping again next cycle.

Leah- I'm so sorry. You have such a beautiful spirit, I pray that you guys are blessed. this journey is not the smoothest ride, but hopefully the destination is worth all this travel.

I have been having trouble with my ff app- I reinstalled but it didn't seem to help. I've had to kind of wing it this cycle because it won't let me enter the most accurate info. Grr!
I am definitely feeling like the witch is on the way, if she doesn't show by morning we've decided to go ahead and test. I have no symptoms. I'm hoping to start temping again next cycle.

which day you ovulated? no info on your chart...

which day you ovulated? no info on your chart...

Don't really know...followed Dr instructions to inseminate in afternoon day after trigger. I did def ovulate because my progesterone levels were very good on the cd22 b/w. I didn't temp because of how crazy obsessive it makes me when(though going to start temping when af shows- prob tomorrow). My app has been a prob- sometimes won't let me enter opk, won't let me do am or pm only lets me enter iui, won't save any specifics, and won't let me manually enter o.

JURY3 Happy Belated Anniversary Huns!!!!

TTCRAINBOW Oh we are getting ready over here. More in my journal, but doc is thinking this one won't got he 40 weeks. DD went 38w4d so we shall see, either way, not long to go. As for names, this DD will be Kamryn!

KELLYNJEN How gorgeous! Congrats on a beauty Ladies!

LEAH down with AF! Sorry she showed up! However, I know that your BFP cycle is around the corner!! :dust:

CHERYL A week in front of me... How are you feeling Hun?

HA_x3 Welcome :wave: and Good Luck!:dust:

Hi MrsMM :hi: lovely to see you're doing well. I'm ok and Deanna is very well, lots of daily movements and I get a bum coming out of the top of my bump which is just wonderful :cloud9: my sciatica has calmed down in that it doesn't take me 10 minutes to get up the stairs anymore BUT it still hurts a lot when turning in bed and trying to get comfortable in bed is pointless nowadays cos I'm up every 90 minutes or less to use the toilet. I think Deanna may have dropped so the toilet breaks are even more often than they were :dohh::haha: the third tri is hard work but I get to meet my girl soon and give and get cuddles so it is most definitely be worth it :thumbup:

An Leah I'm so sorry. But you know as hard as the last time was it just shows that your oh can get pregnant so it's just waiting for that suprise month. Stay strong and power through!

MrsMM, I got told that also. Won't get to 40 weeks but I did.

I had an antenatal apt at 39+6 and my bp was 179/108 so was rushed to hospital and they decided to induce me that night. However out of either luck or coincidence my contractions started on their own while I was being monitored. They broke my waters the next morning and I was in labour for a v long time. He missed out on being born on his due date by 3 hours but he is here safe and sound and in a much better position than his momma. I had a 3rd degree tear so had to have surgery straight after. Jacob Henry is finally here

Cheryl it is such a relief when they drop down for many reasons but the bad part is also the trips to the loo, and the weirdest part will be when you feel the head turn etc. when is your next antenatal?

For everyone else good luck this month with those bfp's.

hi how is everyone doing sorry I haven't been on been busy at the moment with all sorts got new car also so when pregnant will need a isofix carseat for baby lol xx

Hiya MummyLou, Hows it going with you?

I'm cd 13 and still waiting for a peak/pos opk. I am so impatient! :coffee: Getting a donation tonight though and every other day until peak or positive opk. trying to be proactive!

hi hun im ok thanks just waiting for af to start next month I ovulated 3days after my last donation so defo out this month I think

Cheryl it is such a relief when they drop down for many reasons but the bad part is also the trips to the loo, and the weirdest part will be when you feel the head turn etc. when is your next antenatal?

I'm very tired and achy at the moment and just feel like I'm running on empty, lol. My next midwife appointment is in week 36 so about a week and a half away :thumbup: in the UK we have antenatal classes as well which is a group thing. I've had 2 of those so far and they're very informative; the next one is a midwife session and is on Thursday.

Good luck and :dust: to all you TTC ladies :)

The witch showed! On to the next cycle. I am going to buy a new thermometer today to begin temping. Someone suggested vitex to me, but I hear if you are regular that it can make you irregular.we use preseed and I take vitamins. I have cut out all caffeine but one cup a day. I am looking to try anything different this cycle. we have 20ml syringes and collection cups that have temp strips on the side. I wanted to start acupuncture this cycle but the nearest place I can find is almost two hours away and my work prevents me from traveling so far.

I pray for each of us! For the ladies who are pregnant I pray for healthy babies and easy labors...for those of us still trying, I pray we are blessed with little ones of our own soon!

Sorry to hear about AF, but generally don't mess with Vitex unless there is something wrong with your cycle. You don't want to mess it up if it is good already x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->