Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

just went to BR and had light light pink on the paper it was only for one swipe.. getting nervous AF due in 2 days.. implantation was said to be due on the 31st.. could it be IB? trying so hard to stay positive with out stressing out.. feeling the twings on the left again.. no actual cramps as of yet..

Implantation can come anywhere from 6-12 dpo. They say the earlier you implant the more viable the pregnancy, and that most women implant on day 8 or 9.

Good luck!!

AshnAmber it could be! Stay positive!! Fx for you!

I think I'm officially in tww now... I actually snuck in a third donation last night, god bless our donor :) super dark OPK at 7:30pm, got donation around 11, negative - but still darkish - OPK at 11:45pm and again this am at 6. Really light OPK at 10:30am today. Not much of a temp rise this am, which I'm attributing to my late-in-the-day o. Hopefully see more of a rise tomorrow.

I'm hoping that last donation wasn't a waste... It should've been still viable, I think. Well, nothing to do now but wait!!

<3

Thanks ladies.. I'm trying.. Good luck to you aswell.. Sending loads of baby dust your way :dust:

2WW kinda sux.
Just got a negative on the HPT - I'm 8DPO today.

Baby dust to everyone :)

CmonBFP, 8dpo is probably too early!! Wait until at least 10. You won't get anything on a test until the HCG has a chance to show up in your wee, and that doesn't happen until about 48 hours AFTER implantation.

Just A Little Update. Went To The Bathroom More Times Today Then Most Days But The Light Light Pink I Saw Earlier Was Just That One Time All day So Trying To Stay Positive.

Hi ladies,

I am 3-4 days PO and TTC #1. This is our first time. We did at home AI with known donor. Crossing fingers toes and anything else possible for BFP! WOuld love to have some buddies to ride out this 2WW with!

:dust::dust:

Dear Witch, please stay away from AshnAmber!

Kat - ooooh 48 hours after implantation - I didn't know that statistic :) well hopefully I'm having implantation today :) hehehehe

lol keeping FX for all of us!! sofar today no twings and nothing on the paper when i went to BR.. so im hoping it's good signs.. ticker says to test tomorrow trying to wait till the 6th.. just a few more days!!! hope the witch stays in OZ and away from all of us!!

Update: BR break and looked kinda brownish... still staying hopeful!

Hi ladies,

I am 3-4 days PO and TTC #1. This is our first time. We did at home AI with known donor. Crossing fingers toes and anything else possible for BFP! WOuld love to have some buddies to ride out this 2WW with!

:dust::dust:

I'm in the TWW, too. Not quite sure when I ovulated as I got one result from CB digi and another from IC opk. Either way, I'm certainly done ovulating by today and we covered all our bases. We'll wait it out together!

Hi ladies,

I am so confused. I had a double line on the OPKs as well as ferning on the saliva microscope, EWCM and CP was high, soft and open. I also had ovulation spotting. This was all 4-5 days ago. Since then my CM has been dry/sticky and the OPK was negative.

Last night I noticed thin stretchy CM and so I tested the OPK again and I had a very strong positive line (darker than control). I am not sure what this means? Am I ovulating now instead of before?????

My donor is only in town another day and a half. Should we do another AI just in case?

Hi ladies,

I am so confused. I had a double line on the OPKs as well as ferning on the saliva microscope, EWCM and CP was high, soft and open. I also had ovulation spotting. This was all 4-5 days ago. Since then my CM has been dry/sticky and the OPK was negative.

Last night I noticed thin stretchy CM and so I tested the OPK again and I had a very strong positive line (darker than control). I am not sure what this means? Am I ovulating now instead of before?????

My donor is only in town another day and a half. Should we do another AI just in case?

If the donor is available and you're not sure that you've ovulated It's always worth doing another insem :thumbup:

HopefulFairy,

It is possible to surge but not ovulate then surge again. Are you temping? If you had a temp rise then that is more conclusive that you actually ovulated before.

I would definitely go ahead and get another donation.

The other possibility is that you are pregnant. Hcg will make an ovulation test go positive -- however, it usually takes a good 12 DPO for that to work.

Most likely you are gearing up to ovulate now.

Thanks Nimyra,

No I am not temping. That would have been good except I wake up at a different time each day for work. Thanks for the advise. Seems a bit early to be pregnant? How early could you test pregnant on an ovulation test? I had positive OPK CD11-14 less positive CD 15. Completely Negative 16. Didn't test yesterday. Today CD 18 strong positive.

Really confusing. Will get the donor back for another AI tonight I guess?

Yeah, seems awfully early for a positive pregnancy test. I'd go get that other donation!

Well.. last night was the first time iv had what felt like AF cramps.. it last for just a few min then went but I figured the :witch: was about to show her face.. went to the BR and the brown DC was still there just in a greater amount.. Woke up this morning same thing very mild pressure and feels like AF cramps but still just brown DC but no longer need a baby wipe to see it.. AF due tomorrow im going to assume im out.. I usually spot the day before AF but it's always bright bright pink not brown... trying so hard to hold onto hope but not going to hold my breath.. *sigh*

AshnAmber, yeah, every once in a while my day-before-AF-spotting is brown instead of bright red. One month it was so much so that I thought it must be late IB evidence! Oh well. When is AF actually due for you?

Fingers crossed for you and let us know what happens.

AshnAmber, yeah, every once in a while my day-before-AF-spotting is brown instead of bright red. One month it was so much so that I thought it must be late IB evidence! Oh well. When is AF actually due for you?

Fingers crossed for you and let us know what happens.

AF Is Due Tomorrow.. Guess Ill See.. If Its Not Bright Red All Day Then Ill Test The 6Th..But I Dout it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->