Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

9dpo is still early for a positive test
I got a bop at 7dpo but that's cos at the time I was carrying twins!

Sorry Hopeful, was so curious. 9dpo is definitely very early. Test again in a few days or you can wait for AF to be late.

Just tested again today 14DPO BFN - so I'm stopping my progesterone for this month and waiting for AF. I think I'm out this month :(
Kind of feeling bummed because even tho I was only able to do one insem I thought that it was timed really well.
Trying to decide if I should do Clomid again this month or give it a month break and do it next month...

Cmon,

I dont think a BFN at 14 DPO means you are out. I read some forums that say it can take a week after your missed period for you to have enough HCG to test positive. Hopefully your BFP is around the corner?? At least wait till AF arrives to count yourself out. Crossing fingers for you x

Just tested again today 14DPO BFN - so I'm stopping my progesterone for this month and waiting for AF. I think I'm out this month :(
Kind of feeling bummed because even tho I was only able to do one insem I thought that it was timed really well.
Trying to decide if I should do Clomid again this month or give it a month break and do it next month...

I agree with Hopeful... it ain't over til the witch shows her face. It's possible to get a BFN at 14DPO and still be pregnant. I'll be optimistic for you, if you can't :happydance:

This TWW crap is... well, crap. I'm 7DPO but feel like I've been waiting for a decade. One minute I'm positive I'm out, and the next, I'm hopeful again. :wacko: Enough to drive a sane girl bonkers.

lol 2moms2be! I couldnt agree more. TWW totally does suck yet so exciting at same time! :D

Thanks hopeful and 2moms.

Yes struggling to be optimistic right now! I hear what you say and I did find a couple (not many) of charts on fertility friend that have negatives at 14DPO and end up in positives. But statistically it doesn't look so hopeful for me :(

AF is due tomorrow. But I'm not really expecting her until the day after because I only just stopped the progesterone. Now I wish she'd just hurry up so I could get on with my life and plan the next cycle :(

2Moms I hear your anxiety at 7 DPO. But your chart looks amazing!! I think you have a very very good chance :) yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm gonna live vicariously through your right now:)

Hi Cmon,

I am 10 DPO right now. Quite a few symptoms and getting positive OPKs last 6 days but BFN yesterday. Testing again in a few days. Crossing fingers we will both get a BFP at same time :D

Do NOT go by opk's as you do get a LH surge just before your period, so while yes it can pick up HCG you're just going to get your hopes up to be upset if AF arrives,
Temping is MUCH better, I got a temp surge at 7dpo, I tested and got a positive pregnancy test yet opk's were negative

Thanks hopeful and 2moms.

Yes struggling to be optimistic right now! I hear what you say and I did find a couple (not many) of charts on fertility friend that have negatives at 14DPO and end up in positives. But statistically it doesn't look so hopeful for me :(

AF is due tomorrow. But I'm not really expecting her until the day after because I only just stopped the progesterone. Now I wish she'd just hurry up so I could get on with my life and plan the next cycle :(

2Moms I hear your anxiety at 7 DPO. But your chart looks amazing!! I think you have a very very good chance :) yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm gonna live vicariously through your right now:)

Any word from the witch, cmon? Still crossing my fingers for you <3

I'm actually feeling not too shabby about my chart, too :) Too early to say much, of course, but the higher temp made me feel better, after a few days of low-ish ones. Today's is all screwed up because I got ZERO sleep last night... blasted insomnia. But I'm trying to be hopeful!

Still waiting for ov. Not expecting it until around cd20... Zzzzzzzzzzz

Yep same here.. AF has flowin her ugly butt in and out now just waiting for the weekend and start OPK's again.. hope its right on like last month.. but had quite a bit of stress these last few days..

Hi everyone! I have just joined up as I have decided to be a surrogate for a friend of ours. We just had our second attempt at home insemination. I am new to the whole OV tracking although I have 3 children of my own. I am 7dpo and started to experience a light bleed. Has anyone else had this? I thought it might be an early period so a bit disappointed. thanks

hi Skylark! 7dpo could def be implantation bleeding. FX

AFM - AF got me this afternoon. Boo.

Oh well onward for my next cycle. I contacted my donor and he's in town this month so hopefully I'll be able to do one insem at least.

Not sure if I should do another round of clomid. I was thinking of trying soy instead...

Thanks everyone! I hope you are right and FX

Its such an anxious wait isnt it :wacko:

Sorry to hear your AF arrived today Cmon. I cried last time when mine came. We all just want that BFP so much. It can be pretty stressful. At least you can plan for next month.

Does every track OV with BBT? or do you use a variety of methods? So far we havent tried too hard hoping it would happen on its own but I think we defo need to start BBT!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->