Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

BFN this morning at 12DPO. Think I'm out. Haven't started spotting yet (usually start by 12DPO), but it's still early in the day. Plenty of time for AF to stick her toe in and ruin my day. Had awful pain in my left side yesterday and woke up with some serious pelvic and back pain this morning... Was kinda hopeful, because thats never happened before. Oh, well. On to cycle #3 and the Great Semen Adventure :rofl:

I never thought to put it in water... Think I might take a pass there ;) haha!

2moms2be, I'm so sorry you're out! Keep up that positive mental attitude! Maybe not this month, but soon.

2moms2be your not out yet till af arrives and 12dpo is still early for testing.

Hopeful I really hope your af doesnt come! :thumbup:

2 moms did the :witch: arrive today? I hope not!!

I am getting anxious and impatient. I know doing a test would be no good yet but I just feel out this month :cry:

Just started my BBT chart this morning. I will be interested to see how it develops. I had to send hubby downstairs early hours as I forgot to bring thermometer up last night. Dont think he was too impressed!! :haha:

Well, no sign of the witch yet. Not technically due til Monday, won't call myself late until Wednesday, but by this time every month, I'm spotting. Can't remember the last time I got past 12DPO without it. I get scared every time I go pee lol... Thought I felt it starting earlier, but it was just some CM. Still not even 3pm, but so far so good. :)

Ah, shit. Got my period. Good luck to the rest of you still testing/waiting!

Ah, shit. Got my period. Good luck to the rest of you still testing/waiting!

I'm right here with you, darlin'. I'm sorry. Started spotting late last night; huge temp drop this morning. Witch will be here right on time. :hugs: onto October!

Hey ladies.. I see the witch got some of us blah!! Hope October is better month for us all.. We start AI tonight.. Had a neg OPK yesterday today's was a bit darker then yesterday but still neg, I should O on the 17th or18th.. Sending loads of baby dust y'all's way.

Well, no sign of the witch yet. Not technically due til Monday, won't call myself late until Wednesday, but by this time every month, I'm spotting. Can't remember the last time I got past 12DPO without it. I get scared every time I go pee lol... Thought I felt it starting earlier, but it was just some CM. Still not even 3pm, but so far so good. :)

Keeping my FX for you Hun!

I can defo feel the witch brewing today! She is coming early this time I think :witch:

...my temp shot back up .4 today. That was weird. Still spotting, though, so I'm sure AF is on her way. Just thought that was strange. I also had wicked cramps from 11-13DPO, and I've never had a menstrual cramp in my life. This cycle is so odd! Why do our bodies go haywire when we decide to TTC ? Lol!

2moms ihad spotting whne af was near due it stopped in a few day n got my bfp x can happen

2moms ihad spotting whne af was near due it stopped in a few day n got my bfp x can happen

Took my last FRER this morning, because the temp and cramps made me suspicious. BFN. Spotting getting heavier, so I'm definitely out. Now I just wish she'd get here and get gone so we can start over!! <3

Did our first round of AI for this cycle.. Had neg OPK so no O yet still couple days before she's due.. Trying to get it in as much as we can this go round :)

Took my last FRER this morning, because the temp and cramps made me suspicious. BFN. Spotting getting heavier, so I'm definitely out. Now I just wish she'd get here and get gone so we can start over!! <3

Sorry about AF witch Hun.. Hoping oct is our month:)

Ok, I have no idea what's going on. My temp went sky high this morning. No AF yet, but still spotting. My boobs feel almost normal again. BFN on a FRER yesterday. Everything feels like AF but the temp. Maybe the thermometer is broken or has a low battery? I never have temps like this at this point in my cycle.

Keep us updated 2moms FX for you!! Confusing temps must be a good thing right? :thumbup:

I was convinced my AF was coming yesterday earlier than it was supposed to and had given up hope but the feeling passed so hoping it stays away! Due on Weds so FX she forgets to come!!!

Did a hpt and got a BFN this morning

2moms2be, I'm so sorry AF got you :(

AshnAmber, yes, get a few in before O!! You're on your way! GL!

AFM, still waiting for the FS office to call me to come in for my scan to see if I have cysts. Why won't the phone ring??

Finally heard back from the FS office. Of course they have no appts available this morning, so I have to wait until tomorrow. Grrrrr!

I ALWYAS get my period on a weekend, and my stupid follicles keep maturing on a weekend. The office is only half staff on Saturday (so no lab) and closed on Sunday. Can't my body EVER do it's thing on a Tuesday or Wed??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->