Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

2moms-With the spotting, temp dip then temp rise, it definitely could have been implantation. If AF doesn't show in the next few days I would test again. I'm pretty sure I implanted 7dpo and I got bfn at 9dpo but bfp at 12dpo. So, definitely give it a few more days!

2moms-With the spotting, temp dip then temp rise, it definitely could have been implantation. If AF doesn't show in the next few days I would test again. I'm pretty sure I implanted 7dpo and I got bfn at 9dpo but bfp at 12dpo. So, definitely give it a few more days!

I thought that too, but 13dpo isn't too late for implantation? I guess anything is possible. It feels and looks like my typical pre-AF spotting, but I'll definitely retest if it stops and AF doesn't show! It'd be a nice surprise :)

2moms2be, you're right and 13 dpo is very late for IB. As long as you're sure about O date, then I would suspect that is AF spotting. I'm so sorry!!!

Implantation bleeding generally happens 6-12 dpo so 13 dpo isn't far off, especially as it's not a precise thing and you could have ovulated late in the day or there might've been a slight delay after pos opk so even the following day. You're not out yet!

6-12 is more common, but like day dreamer said 13 isn't too far off. You easily could have O'd the day after the crosshairs, so you wouldn't have been 12. Plus your spotting started on 12 dpo, so it easily could be.
I have had my temp still be higher or go up a little before AF, but not that high. FXd for you!

Any updates 2moms?

I have felt like AF has been on her way for a couple of days now but due tomorrow. I have been getting very faint lines on cheapo test sticks but dont want to call it a BFP in case I just have line eye!!! Hoping its darker tomorrow. FX!!!!

Af still hasn't arrived... still spotting like mad, though, and expecting her any moment. Temp also dropped a bit this morning. Still above the coverline, but that's not unusual for me. Thinking this is just a weird cycle. I can't wait to be done with it and start over.

FX Skylark!!! :happydance:

Hi, how is everyone going?

Still no AF but neg BFN here also. I am beginning to wonder if I O'd after donor left? Bah not even fertility friend can work me out lol

Crossing fingers for everyone still waiting for a BFP this month x

Did another test this morning and got a BFN! :cry: so they must have been evap lines. Still no AF but feel really low now and wish we had just waited. Why do we do it to ourselves?? Just going to wait it out now and see if AF arrives before testing again.

I'm sorry, Skylark :( What a bummer. I'm in the boat with you -- temp finally dropped low this morning, and I'm feeling like AF will come either tonight or first thing tomorrow. Late, but with a grand entrance. BAH.

:hugs:

October will be luckier! It's my favorite month! :thumbup:

Yay to October ttc!! :haha:

Looks like we will be 2ww buddies for October which will be exciting x

Speak of the devil... just went to the bathroom because my back started to feel like crud, and lo and behold... CD1.

At last. At least I can get started again! I'll be popping Aleve like candy for the rest of the day, then onwards!

When are you due, Skylark? TWW buddies will be awesome!

At least you know where you are now and you can put this cycle down as an odd one with the spotting. Hopefully we will get it this month!! Do you have a BBT chart I could sneak a peak at? not sure what to look for on mine as just started it.

I am due AF today but still a no show but got all the cramp and moodiness to go with it so just wish it would hurry up and put me out of my misery! Going to be tucked up with a takeaway, hot water bottle and some chocolate by tonight I think!

At least you know where you are now and you can put this cycle down as an odd one with the spotting. Hopefully we will get it this month!! Do you have a BBT chart I could sneak a peak at? not sure what to look for on mine as just started it.

I am due AF today but still a no show but got all the cramp and moodiness to go with it so just wish it would hurry up and put me out of my misery! Going to be tucked up with a takeaway, hot water bottle and some chocolate by tonight I think!

Unfortunately, the spotting is normal for me. I spot anywhere from 3-6 days before AF arrives.... but the cramping and temps were decidedly strange :shrug: I'm not overly concerned about the spotting, since it doesn't usually start until 12DPO and I ovulate regularly, but if we're still not having luck in six months or so, I'll do a little investigation to make sure I don't have anything wacky going on.

I know what you mean about the hot water bottle and takeway though, haha.. I actually left work a half day, came home, and cuddled up with the hot water bottle.. and I'm eating ramen noodle soup right now hahaha! Oh, the joys of womanhood.

If you click the chart in my signature, it'll bring you to my two last ones...not sure how to look at the rest of them, but there's gotta be away if you poke around.

Are you using FF/are you charting? It's a pain in the neck at first, but once you get a routine, it's second nature. I actually enjoy it now, because I like the visual confirmation that I've O'd and that my body's doing its job! I think it's reassuring. Some people absolutely hate it though.

I wanted to start temping this cycle.. But I sleep with my mouth open :(

ashnamber you can do vaginal temping more accurate etc. espec if sleep with mouth open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->