Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Ash, did you pee on that stick yet? I have everything crossed for you!!!

Kylas, the first donor I had lined up messed me around the same way. I was lucky with my second, though. Hope you will be too.

9dpo here and the days are crawling by sooo sloooowly. It's driving me nuts.

Yeah... My temp dipped a bit today but couldn't help myself took a test anyway BFN.. Sad and all went back to sleep woke up 6 hours later decided will take one more BFN not even a slight shadow of anything... AF due tomorrow I should start spotting today.. No cramps no soar bbs.. Nothing right now.. I just hope she shows on time... :cry:

Aw Ash, I'm sorry to hear that. Those BFNs really are a kick in the guts.

Hope you do something really nice for yourself today.

Sorry about your BFN&#8230;. just think, a new year is right around the corner and I am sure we will all get our BFPs :) <3

Hope you are feeling better today.

Thanks ladies :hugs: Temp took another dip today.. Along with some cramping, back ache and brown spotting.. Guess AF will be here later today or in the morning.. On to 2014

How are you InVivo???

Right now I'm fighting the urge to test early. Tomorrow I'm 11dpo and that's when I got my BFP with LittleMan.

On the other hand I don't think I'm ready for that stark white BFN. I think I'll sleep on it and decide when I wake.

Is your donor close enough to try every cycle, Ash? Mine lives around 120 miles away, so when our schedules clash we don't always get to try.

Try to hold out as long as you can.. Those BFN suck!!

Yea.. He lives like 10min away.. Thankfully.. but even with him living close sometimes his work makes it where we can't try

I handed my guy the money (from our savings) to drop in the checking account while he is at work tonight&#8230; he gave me a deer in the headlights look and said "I thought we had a couple weeks!!"

ahahaha&#8230;. bless his heart.

We order our first round of spermies tomorrow and I will have it shipped Thursday so we have it by Sat&#8230;. should O early next week.

Round 1 here we come.

Hope everyone else is anticipating a lovely New Years Eve/New Years Day <3

Not out until AF shows InVivo... I'm still holding on for you

GL Artsy.. Sending loads of baby dust your way

AFM~ I want to scream.. I'm so confused!!! 15DPO?!?!?!? WTH!!
TMI ALERT!! I'v been brown spotting on and off for 3 days now.. Temp drops for 3 days then takes a small jump this morning.. go to the bathroom and it's brown only when I wipe.. I have yet to see anything pink or red AT ALL... My cycles have NEVER gone past 13DPO... I temp drop, spot, AF like clock work every month.. LP always 13 no matter what. No cramps.. Well not AF cramps just a slight whatever it is on my left side, bb's are a bit soar and I'm kinda gassy and i constantly feel wet :wacko: I keep running to the bathroom thinking I'm starting and nothing is there.. My mind is boggled right now.. :wacko: My cold symptoms had subsided the last few days and now they are back full force.. Runny nose,can't stop coughing and clearing my throat.. I just wish this damn witch would do her dame thing so I can start over already!!

Ash I had brown stuff around when af was due and was pregnant fingers crossed for you xxx

Thanks MummyLou.... I don't want to get my hopes up.. I accepted that I wasn't and was just waiting for AF to start.. now that she's pulling this crap.. I'm trying so hard not to get excited..

Hi ladies,

Good luck to everyone in the TWW, particularly to you AshNAmber - hopefully AF stays away!!!

We're onto our 4th cycle this month and have done 2.5 insems this cycle so far. It has been a very disorganised month. I couldn't remember where I put my OPK tests so couldn't test ovulation and to top it off, we've had guests over which means hubby hasn't been able to do his thing in privacy.

As a guess, I'm hoping that 1 insem was done 1 day before ov and another was done 1 day after ov. We did 0.5 on the third day because there was no more in the tank so to speak (only 1/2 ml or so, but we used it anyway).

I used some preseed on the second insem but even after lying down for 15min, I felt like everything just came out. Hopefully not.

Still contemplating using softcups but can't make myself do it.

Hopefully we'll do one more today and then fingers crossed and into the TWW!!!
This is probably going to be our last cycle because hubby is moving to another city for work next month :(
Whilst we will still see each other on weekends, it probably won't be good timing and don't want to spend that time trying to do AI.

Hi ladies!!! Here's my little one today, 11w1d!!!

Attachments

• Freckle11w2.jpg
    Freckle11w2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 7
Exciting Ash! Have you tested again?

It could be that your progesterone levels are low. I have a tendency to low progesterone and it shows itself in days of spotting before AF.

Really hope it's something better, though.

Good luck ladies!

Brandi-Can't believe you're 11 weeks already! Time sure flies...

Mummylou-What's going on with you?

All great here xxx baby is doing fab and pregnancy wise all good and u ?

OMG YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, we were, on a whim, able to insem this month when I didn't think I would. I ovulated on Christmas Eve, was supposed to be Christmas Day, which obviously wouldn't have worked for our donor or us! Too busy!

So they agreed to the day before Xmas Eve which was as good as we could get for this cycle and IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am only 11dpo so the lines are faint but very pink and plain as day in person. I can't believe it. I also found out my TWIN SISTER is pregnant 2 weeks ago--our due dates are less than 2 weeks apart lmao!!! :) :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ddo062888/20140104_080913.jpg

Please pray with me that this is my sticky rainbow baby. I am excited but moreso terrified of another loss. I want this baby so so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Grassroots :happydance:

And it's great to see some scan pics in here :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"