Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

How is everyone doing??

I am so bumped...I am 9DPO and tested so many times already because I just couldn't resist, but for the one this morning I used Clearblue and cheapie from internet...both BFN....sooo negative its not even funny.

I had bad cramping 6/7/8DPO but no IB....cramping stopped this AM and now I feel ,,down there,, like AF is about to arrive..... ;(

All great here xxx baby is doing fab and pregnancy wise all good and u ?
How far along are you now? Aren't you due anytime? I'll be 23 weeks on Monday, getting ready to take maternity leave at 24 weeks. Pregnancy was miserable the first 16-17 weeks due to extreme nausea. Now my belly is getting so big I'm getting pretty uncomfortable. Everything has been good though, no complications and feeling lots of kicks!

Congrats Grassroots! I know it's terrifying, but try not to stress yourself out over it! Wishing you H&H 9 months :) That's awesome your twin is pregnant too!

mummylou-Oh! You're only a month ahead of me lol I thought for sure you were further along than that!

ibeach-I was the same as you when I found out I was preggo. 6-8 I had some cramping and lower back pain (my biggest indicator bc it only happens w AF usually), then it went away. I tested 9 dpo and bfn. My temp always went down by 12dpo, so I told myself I would test if it went up that day. It went up, so I tested and bfp...faint, but bfp. Give it a few more days, you never know :)

mummylou-Oh! You're only a month ahead of me lol I thought for sure you were further along than that!

ibeach-I was the same as you when I found out I was preggo. 6-8 I had some cramping and lower back pain (my biggest indicator bc it only happens w AF usually), then it went away. I tested 9 dpo and bfn. My temp always went down by 12dpo, so I told myself I would test if it went up that day. It went up, so I tested and bfp...faint, but bfp. Give it a few more days, you never know :)

Jury3:hugs: You just made my day!!!

I tested yesterday again ( I don't even know why) but I couldn't wait. and of course I got BFN....today I am 11DPO and I tested again:haha: and got BFN.... I will not be testing tomorrow.... I am now waiting to see if AF makes her appearance.
I feel like AF is gonna knock on my door any minute. That's how I feel ,,down there,,.

Thanks for support:happydance:

Hi ladies. Not posted on here for a while now but just wanted to share a pic of my baby girl with you all. It just shows how worth while the whole process is. Keep on going ladies, it's so worth it and congrats to those of you pregnant.

Attachments

• IMG_0303.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 9
Congrats Oxygen, she's just beautiful and has such a lovely name. How exciting that you had a Christmas baby :D a very happy 2014 to you!

Thanks for all the congrats!!! <3 <3 IT means so much and I'm still sending lots of baby dust to yall!

Oxygen, that is one gorgeous baby!! I Hope I get to hold my rainbow baby in my arms in 36 weeks :D :D

Brandi, fantastic u/s photo! Love !

Hey ladies!:thumbup:

Sooooo, I am now 12DPO and still BFN.... I felt like AF is coming any second all day yesterday and in the afternoon when I wiped, I seen something pinkinsh....light pink. So I did ''the finger check'' (sorry TMI) and there was very tinny bit of light pink discharge and nothing else.....
Feeling little cramping here and there but not as much as yesterday.
AF is due in 2 days and I just wanna know....is it AF or BFP or what is it:dohh:

I ovulated on the 25th.... did home insemination on CD10, CD12, CD 13 and 1DPO or rather say one day after I got positive OPK....

You're not out until AF shows!!! Crossing my fingers for you. My last pregnancy, I didn't see a + test until 15dpo!

Here are my progression pictures, it's making me feel so much better. First is FMU @ 11dpo, middle is 13dpo after a four hour hold, and last is today's at 14dpo FMU. Yay!!! Praying this sweet baby sticks!

https://s18.postimg.org/6zj7ptnyh/progression4weeks.jpg

Two weeks from today I will be doing my first insemination! It seems kind of surreal. Fingers crossed a nd lots of praying!

Eeek, so exciting! Just do some deep breathing and try to relax your jaw/shoulders. When I'm nervous and tense, I know/detect it by taking note of my jaw. The first time is very nerve wracking and it WILL be hard/weird but it's worth it. :)

Eeek, so exciting! Just do some deep breathing and try to relax your jaw/shoulders. When I'm nervous and tense, I know/detect it by taking note of my jaw. The first time is very nerve wracking and it WILL be hard/weird but it's worth it. :)

Thanks for the advice! I tense my jaw when I'm stressed too. And weirdly suck in my belly....not sure how that helps with stress but it's what I do. So I've been consciously trying to relax throughout the day. Gonna be a long two weeks. Worse than the two week wait haha. Well maybe not, but close

Looking great, GrassRoots! I knew this would be coming soon for you!!!

Just checking in ladies..

Oxygen, she's gorgeous!

GrassRoots, looking good! So excited for you!!! :happydance:

Looking like O day is tomorrow for me. Did an insem early this morning(2:30am-ish, got my first + OPKS at 8:30pm last night, was negative earlier that morning) and am planning another for about that time tomorrow morning/late tonight. Feeling very good about this month for some reason, but trying not to get my hopes up too high. Started Vitex later on last cycle (which, after reviewing it, I think it was anovulatory), and I'm back on the EPO. Also taking Royal Jelly & CoQ10 and got back into my yoga groove :) Ovulation is on-time (CD15!), nice dark lines... so crossing those fingers <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->