considering getting brazilian wax..??!!

lisa.x

Reaction score
ok so im considering getting a brazilian wax...never had one before but im fed up of shaving!
has anyone had one and would like to tell me it doesnt hurt that much??!
i'd like to think ive got a pretty high pain threshold so hopefully it wouldnt be anything i couldnt handle.
Just a tad worried we'll be half way through and i cant take it anymore! haha

Its not that sore at all. I think after the first strip you go numb anyway! :haha:
I find my legs are sorer then a brazilllian!
Good luck :)

I don't find them painful at all! The key to getting waxed is to pull the skin as tight as you can. If you are worried its going to hurt, you can always take one or just a half of a paracetamol before you go. x

oh no! i was gonna get my legs done too! lol ah well, no pain no gain! :)

haha well i'll get myself booked in and let you know!

oh my goodness, when i got mine i had never had anything waxed before (besides my eyebrows) and it hurt SOOOOO bad! The 'v' was the worst! Every time she ripped off the wax i was about to scream out in pain and usually let out a groan. Then when she went to do the lips.... oh myyyyyyy. The first time the wax wasn't hardened all the way and so she had to do it AGAIN!! I was a litlte dissapointed because when i got home there was still hair hat didn't get waxed and i ended up shaving it anyway.

What's the V???

I want to go and have mine done, but I am a total wimp!

I would suggest getting your underarms done first to see how you get on good luck tho x

They do hurt, but not as bad as you'd expect. I've always found though that the pain comes in cycles for me. One month I'll go "oh it isn't so bad" and it'll hurt! Then the next month I'll remember the pain and brace myself and it won't hurt, so the cycle continued. So now I always try to psyche myself into expecting it to hurt.

I was so nervous the first time I got it done, but it really is fabulous. I never shaved cause the couple times I tried it would just take too long and itch so bad it wasn't worth it. But ya, it's great. Used to do full leg and brazillian but can't justify the expense. Brazillian will always stay in the budget though (for both myself and DH) unless I decide to do laser one day.

I would suggest getting your underarms done first to see how you get on good luck tho x

My underarms always hurt waaaay worse than brazillian.

I really don't think it's that bad. I get mine done every 4-5 weeks. Just make sure you pull the skin tight where she asks you to.
It's embarrassing at first, but after the first two minutes, you'll be fine :) xx

I wanted to go and get a Hollywood but this has put me right off, the thought makes me wince anyway but I don’t think I could put up with the pain – I’m a huge baby!

xx

Well it made my eyes water, that's for sure. But plucking my eyelids does so there's not much hope for me anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->