Conspiracy Theories

The philidelphia experiment sounds cool, but I don't think it is possible.

A lot of them are :shrug: doesn't mean they aren't believed by some people.

If there are declassified documents about them, proving it's truthfulness then I am a believer. I have seen many documentaries and documents to convince myself that things like 9/11 was done for one reason or another. Money, money, money & power is what the government (at least in the us) cares about. Power to the people, not the rich.

This made me laugh:

One time when Chuck Norris was repelling from a helicopter to the top of a moving semi-truck he saw a kitten in the middle of the road about to be hit. Chuck Norris then picked up the truck and threw it into space where it collided with the MIR space station which fell into the Indian Ocean, because Chuck Norris loves kittens and hates Russian people.

Oh this one for sure is true. My aunt's friend's niece's chihuahua knows Chuck Norris's neighbour and says Chuck Norris told her all about it. :haha:
:dohh:

And that about sums up my belief in any conspiracy theory.
I do think they can make great fiction, though! :thumbup:

I love reading about all the JFK conspiracy theories. And the 9-11 stuff is interesting. How there is no way a plane hit the pentagon, etc. Very convincing in that loose change movie.

9/11 is a big one for me. But i wont go into it, I know there are quite a few Americans on here. X

the philadelphia experiment, theres no WAY that ones true, if teleportation was possible theres waaaaaay too much money to be made to keep it a secret!

I thought the philadelphia experiment one would be about the food :rofl:

I don't believe that countries attack themselves; most of the time, but I do believe that there was intelligence before many big terrorist attacks and it served a purpose to let the perpetrators go ahead with disregard for loss of lives etc. Previously secret documents about World war II have been released fairly recently that show that the government did appear to know about major attacks but they allowed it; so the people would rise up and give more credence to the war effort.

Some are ridiculous though; such as all the royal families and prime ministers are giant lizards in disguise; and that Paul McCartney died ages ago. I even heard one recently that George W. Bush is actually some German guy. Even Alex Jones (big conspiracy theorist) thought that one was nonsense.

Philadelphia experiment? Teleportation?! I can assure you it's not possible!

What's your theory on flouride dopey? Is it that the aluminiom industry managed to wangle an amazingly lucrative way to dispose of a horribly toxic by-product? Becuase that's no conspiracy!

Agreed! Fluoridation is costing me a hell of a lot of money buying spring water for my babies formula because I don't want him ingesting that crap on a daily basis. And that's no conspiracy, it's proven fluoride is toxic!

Is there a petition somewhere about fluoride?

I only drink evian water. EVERY other water tastes funny and metallic to me, a bit like blood :sick: :shrug:

Alot of theories I dont actualy believe but I am fascinated with reading about them weither I believe them or not.

I love reading about Philadelphia experiment, spontanious cumbustion, moon landing among many.

the philadelphia experiment, theres no WAY that ones true, if teleportation was possible theres waaaaaay too much money to be made to keep it a secret!

The telaportation story came about as a hoax but the original experiment was actualy about camouflage and using light distortion to make vehicals appear invisable to radar so ther eis something behind the story but not in the way it was twisted to.

The one I have always been fascinated about (and I was years before the pile of poo de vinci code came out) was about sangreal and the mary magdalene church in renne le chateau

Spontaneous human combustion is one that interests me a lot. In fact, that can be my distraction from insomnia tonight :thumbup:

Spontaneous human combustion is one that interests me a lot. In fact, that can be my distraction from insomnia tonight :thumbup:

Even as a child I loved reading about this, the image of the womans leg with the walker relay shocked me though.

There was a story going around when I was a kid somthing about if you saw a light travling up over your left shoulder it ment you where about to burst into flames (typical kids) but it scared the hell out of me and I spent years looking over my shoulder, even now I will catch myself checking without even realising till after iv done it :)

I don't believe in the moon landings (ETA: rather, I don't believe the USA landed on the moon - please don't call me a quack LOL) and I believe there is something fishy going on behind the scenes with the 9/11 attacks. I love conspiracy theories - I could read about them all day! Love a good debate lol

ETA: The new world order is something that really interests me and I watch a lot of documentaries on it.

ooooooooh i TOTALLY believe in spontaneous human combustion!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->