Conspiracy Theories

I don't believe in the moon landings (ETA: rather, I don't believe the USA landed on the moon - please don't call me a quack LOL) and I believe there is something fishy going on behind the scenes with the 9/11 attacks. I love conspiracy theories - I could read about them all day! Love a good debate lol

ETA: The new world order is something that really interests me and I watch a lot of documentaries on it.

I think they either didnt land on the moon when they said they did to gain some sort of one up over it or they did land but some idiot forgot to put film in the camera so they had to re construct it in a studio for the photos :)

I just do not believe those photos are real there are way to many conflicts about it

I'll post a link up here to the documentary that convinced me it was a sham! x

I don't believe in the moon landings (ETA: rather, I don't believe the USA landed on the moon - please don't call me a quack LOL) and I believe there is something fishy going on behind the scenes with the 9/11 attacks. I love conspiracy theories - I could read about them all day! Love a good debate lol

ETA: The new world order is something that really interests me and I watch a lot of documentaries on it.

I think they either didnt land on the moon when they said they did to gain some sort of one up over it or they did land but some idiot forgot to put film in the camera so they had to re construct it in a studio for the photos :)

I just do not believe those photos are real there are way to many conflicts about it

I agree!

awwwwww you didn't reply to my pm :cry:

I've been reading these online now because of this thread. I've not found one that I believe tbh.
Apart from the floride one, but I wouldn't class that as a Conspiracy Theory.
I've got a mate who is convinced the 9/11 stuff is true but I'm not sure I agree with him
xx

Think you only had to take one look at MJ to see why he died early, same with elvis...no conspiracy there

Fluoridation is a disgrace. You know the areas with (e.g. NE) and the areas without (e.g. NW) are always compared, oh how terrible teeth are in the NW because there is no fluoride. Oh or maybe it's because the water is soft, therefore acidic, and also contains little to no calcium. You know if you're a tea drinker in a fluoridated area too then you are getting loads of fluoride! And it's soooo poisonous. All those bone deformities. Very dodgy business.

We had a dental rep person come to our baby group and I was a bit stunned that when asked why some areas chose not to have it she said it was because they were afraid of mass medication. Not once did she mention it is a toxic substance. Talk about biased!
owwwww dont say that, im from the NE! :rofl: im scared now!!!

Think you only had to take one look at MJ to see why he died early, same with elvis...no conspiracy there
agreed

i dont know much about conspiracy theories, but they definitely interest me!
can anyone expand on 9/11 for me? if you dont want to for fear of offending people i totally understand! just wikipedia boggles my mind ;) x

I feel quite sad for the people that believe in most of these things to be honest :(

of course most of them is harmless paranoia

but some people take it too far, i've been on forums with all these theorists and just one example is the chemtrails theory, and all these people cover their houses and gardens in clingfilm so chemicals don't 'touch' them and cover themselves up before they leave the house etc!

I feel quite sad for the people that believe in most of these things to be honest :(

of course most of them is harmless paranoia

but some people take it too far, i've been on forums with all these theorists and just one example is the chemtrails theory, and all these people cover their houses and gardens in clingfilm so chemicals don't 'touch' them and cover themselves up before they leave the house etc!

Does that mean im waisting my time sitting around with the tin foil hat wrapped around my head to stop those radio waves?
They can read your mind you know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->