Constant Dry Heaving

LadyBuggy4

Reaction score
I am 7 weeks tomorrow and have had terrible all around sickness. Nausea for about a week and a half...over the weekend I could keep anything down. Went to the ER for an IV where the dr said I didn't need food or my vitamins I just needed to drink.

Today I have almost constant dry heaves, shakiness, lightheaded and weakness. Help! I am miserable.

Sorry hun its all part and parcel.

Ive havent kept much food down since 5 weeks... the last 4 days have been the worst.

Im constantly vomiting or dry reaching and the nausea is constant.

Other than keeping your fluids up and relaxing and trying to eat theres not much u can do.

If your dehydrated it can be bad for baby so make sure u drink snd if u really arent keeping any fluids down call your doc.

They can give u some meds which will take the edge off. .... they srent working for me this time much tho.

Hope u feel better soon x

Yep. Pregnancy. Yay.

Best thing is to drink as much as you can and try to always keep a little something in your stomach. Don't worry about full meals, just have constant snacks, even if you feel like throwing up the food, try and get it down anyway. Believe it or not, but having something in your tummy actually helps.

Also, Popsicles. They count as a liquid.

I haven't actually been sick but constantly dry heaving is killing me. Today I though t about eating egg and that completely set me off.

I really feel for you if it's not dry heeving it's having a horrid,taste in my mouth :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->