Constant leaking :S

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
Most of the day (and night sometimes) i'm having constant cm discharge, it's so embarrassing. I hate the prospect of having to wear pads whilst i'm out as i hate feeling as though i'm wearing a nappy (this is for baby to be not me:dohh:).

Anyone else suffering? :haha:

it annoys me too lol but its our bodys way of keeping it all clean down there so we have to deal with it i find panty liners do the trick mostly

the joys of being pregnant and for some women it only gets worse the further along they are....

i battle with that too... hate it!but i don't think there is a lot we can do.xx

I am using thin pantyliners instead of pads, they are less uncomfortable and seem to work just fine! I agree, pads are awkward and bulky!

me too! i had to wear pantyliners even when i'm just at home.

Same here. I thought I wee'd myself a couple of times and I'm usualy soaked before I go to bed. Just bought some pads at the shop earlier *blush* I realy dont like wearing them

Mine comes and goes. So unfortunately I always have to keep a pad on me. Cause I never know what I'm going to do that day.

I had to use panty liners the ENTIRE time during my previous 2 pregnancies and it did get worse the further along I got. I am praying I don't have to this time. It was so annoying. But like Coffee Lover said, the joys of pregnancy. I have to say the only good thing about it was I got lots of extra ultrasounds because they wanted to make sure I was not leaking amniotic fluid. Everything was fine and I got to see my baby a whole lot more than I normally would have.

I have this too but it comes and goes. I remember wearing panty liners throughout a lot of my first pregnancy also. I just change my underwear a couple times during the day but I'm sure I'll progress to panty liners this time around too........sigh. lol

I have the same thing, but it's pretty much like water... Is this the same as what your experiencing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->