Constantly hungry!

cupcakekate

Cooking baby #3 :)
Reaction score
Is anyone else constantly hungry? I feel like all I do is eat and when I'm not eating I'm thinking about food and what to eat next!

This has happened to me in the last 3 weeks!! :( xxx

I'm like this. But mine is at certain times through the day. At tea time I'm not hungry but then later I am. In a mid morning I'm starving too.

glad it's not just me lol! gonna be the size of a whale! xx

I was like that up until about 2 weeks ago! Now I feel like there's no room in my stomach no matter how hungry I am. :(

Me! I'm constantly grazing, I try to eat fruit but crisps and chocolate sneaks in there too....

This has been my biggest gripe of the entire pregnancy!

Only this week (32wks) has my appetite finally slowed down. Phew!

My OB told me I don't need to gain any weight, as I have SPD and I started this pregnancy at 230lbs(im 5'11 though) went down to 197 in first trimester and am back up at 211 at 32 weeks. But I just can't stop eating. I feel like I snack all day! Im trying to make it healthy things, but honestly, I just want sugary things. I've decided to not worry about weight until after baby is born.

I've got 2 weeks left to go and have been waiting and waiting for my appetite to decrease but it appears my stomach hasn't run out of room! Baby hasn't dropped as this is number 3 and i can still eat an almost normal sized meal.

I read this post and had to go eat :blush: I would say I have av food problem right now lol. A few weeks ago though my stomach had no capacity for food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->