Contraception

I stopped taking the pill last week and plan on starting TTC in the new year. x

I stopped taking the pill last week and plan on starting TTC in the new year. x

I have the non hormonal coil, so i dont need to wait for anything to leave my body... But i was thinking about getting it taken out so i could have a period off it in Oct, ready to try in Nov.... x

I have the implanon and it's due out in February, so that's when we're starting TTC. We have pushed our honeymoon back to March though, so I'm still deciding whether to push back TTC a month as well.

oh how lovely to TTC on your honeymoon... Going to talk to OH on weekend when hes over for weekend bout getting coil out asap x

we use the natural family planning/pull out method.

it works well for us.

when do i plan for us to no longer use pull out method??...hopefully early next year hehehee

im using the combined pill and plan to stop taking it march 2014! Cant wait for the day when the swimmers have a chance to reach that little egg! :spermy::spermy:

im using the combined pill and plan to stop taking it march 2014! Cant wait for the day when the swimmers have a chance to reach that little egg! :spermy::spermy:

ha.. the little spermys made me laugh! I cant wait either, part of me is worried it will take months and im also nervous it will happy straight away.... if that makes sense x

haha! I know exactly what you mean! I'm such an impatient person as soon as im off the pill ill be expecting to be preggers instantly, but i think i'd ideally like a few months of TTC to ease myself into it!

haha! I know exactly what you mean! I'm such an impatient person as soon as im off the pill ill be expecting to be preggers instantly, but i think i'd ideally like a few months of TTC to ease myself into it!

Yeah thats me, i want it like tomorrow, but i would like a few months to still get used to trying... x

I'm probably having my implant out sometime next year but not sure when. Will give it a month or two after, then get to trying.

We use condoms and I'm going to ceremoniously chuck them in the bin the day we start TTC. I fantasise about that moment. :haha:

I came off the pill in August, and planning to TTC around June next year while on holiday is USA :)

I've been off bc for over a year due to medical reasons, but we use POM/charting(family planning method) both kinda loosely. Have no official ttc date just know we will be trying sometime after next yearish, more have a list of things we'd prefer to have done before ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->