Contractions...?

mandaa1220

Reaction score
DH and I DTD last night right before bed time.

I also regularly get BH, sometimes slightly painful, sometimes just tightening of the stomach -- this happens throughout the entire day.

I was woke up many, many times last night between 2-4:30am with what I thought was the start of contractions! My stomach was tightening and I was getting period-type pain in my lower back/pelvic area. It was similar to the pain I get with BH, but just kind of different too if that makes sense? I was trying to time them, but also not wake myself up 100%, because they weren't too intense or painful, so I wanted to still get sleep, especially if it ended up being nothing as I have to work this morning. They were coming probably between every 7-12 minutes. I was probably woken up like 4-5 times during this period of time and sometimes wouldn't fall back asleep until after 2-3 of them.

I was able to fall back asleep for good probably around 4:30am and now here I am awake and not in labor! I'm getting my normal BH, but not regular contractions. TBH I'm a little disappointed, because I thought it had to be the start of something.

Is that normal? Do you think they were just BH again? I'm just so confused about everything as a FTM. I've never been woke up in pain like that in the middle of the night so many times. I also peed like 3 times during that span, which is abnormal, because normally I get up to pee like 3 times throughout the whole night.

:shrug:

All sounds normal for first baby, i had regular contractions/BH for 2 weeks every night with my first. You'll know when they turn into real early labour contractions as you wont be able to sleep, most likely wont be able to lie down you will need to stop, rock and breathe them away.

Sounds like your body is heading in right direction :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->