Contrary to popular belief.....I am not Buddah! grrrr

cyanidepill

Reaction score
It was my mams 60th birthday today so the hubby and I bought her several bunches of flowers which i then made into a big bouquet for her when we got home (that was my creative stroke done with for the day!)......anyway....

Hubby and I were sat at the table at my mams and she likes me to put her flowers in water and arrange them for her, so i was happily sitting doing that. The doorbell went, and it was her VERY annoying friend. She came in and was talking to my mam.

Now, where i was sat there was like 1cm between my bump and the edge of the table - as you know it's hard to sit right next to a table with a huge bump!.

Afore mentioned bloody annoying friend came over, leant right in next to me kissed my cheek and FORCED her hand between my bump and the table and feckin rubs and pats it. I pulled away and she bloody well did it again. I swear to god she's lucky I didn't punch her. It put me in such a foul fettle for the rest of the day.

I don't mind if someone asks, I can then say yes or no, or if i want them to feel i'll ask them if they'd like to..... but to have it forced upon you is just horrible in my opinion. :shrug:

It just really does boil my blood. My mam said when this friend had left 'but if you'd have said don't do that or something to that effect, she likely would've felt hurt'........ i mean yes she's been a friend of my mothers for like 20 years or so, but thats besides the point.

My bump don't frickin touch it! :nope:

Thank you for reading my rant.

Ugh so rude!! You don't become public property do you when you get pregnant?
Stupid people!
Hope the rant made you feel a bit better!

Didn't their mothers teach them "look but don't touch!" :growlmad: xx

I'd just about deck anyone who did this to me. I hate being touched at the best of times...I even have to tell my gorgeous OH to do one sometimes :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->