• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cool/Cute/Funny Initials?!

FairySam

Reaction score
Hello!

We're calling our daughter Amelia Alice and with her surname of Hewit that'll make her initials 'AAH' which I think it pretty cute! We didn't mean to do it but I quite like it as I'm sure that's what everyone will say when they see her!!! :baby:

Have you picked out some names to give funny/cool/cute initials?!

Some funny ones I can think of are my brother Benjamin Oenenon 'BO' :dohh: as in body odour! (and yes very odd middle name, I know!) and my Dad Robin Christopher 'RC' which sounds like arsey!!! LOL! :haha:!!

Sam :)

:dust:

We wanted Orion Alexandre for a boy, but our surname begins with F, which would make him OAF:wacko:

We wanted Orion Alexandre for a boy, but our surname begins with F, which would make him OAF:wacko:

LOL! Oh dear! He'll be glad you didn't pick that one!!! :wacko:

:D

Were still ttc but its been so long we think of these things in depth to while away the hours:laugh2: I think Alexandre Orion is the "choice" at the moment, to avoid the poor sod being an oaf

I love Amelia and Alice!

Were still ttc but its been so long we think of these things in depth to while away the hours:laugh2: I think Alexandre Orion is the "choice" at the moment, to avoid the poor sod being an oaf

I love Amelia and Alice!

Oh yes that is really nice and avoids the OAF thing completely!!! Orion is really unusual! I do like the unusual names but OH really does not!

We settled on our names about 10 years ago when we were 19! It's so much fun thinking them up! :D

Or she could end up with the nickname 'choo' at school?

My cousins initials are HAM and he gets teased for it.

Or she could end up with the nickname 'choo' at school?

My cousins initials are HAM and he gets teased for it.

LOL! that's very true!!! hadn't thought of that!! Thats not a bad nickname as nicknames go!!! :haha: and not unlike her Dad's from school which was 'Chewit' because of his surname!!!

I love Amelia and Alice!

Oh yes that is really nice and avoids the OAF thing completely!!! Orion is really unusual! I do like the unusual names but OH really does not!

We settled on our names about 10 years ago when we were 19! It's so much fun thinking them up! :D

Its great you stuck on the name after all this time! I hope we stay settled on ours, we have Celina picked out for a girl which I absolutely love

Thanks, Orion has special meaning for us, and also means "mountain man" aswell as the constellation, which I thought was unique. And if he didnt like it he could just be called Ryan, which I like too

Unusual can be hit and miss though!

i havent chosen a name yet, but there was a girl in my school with the name Sophie Heather Imogen Taylor which was a bit stupid of her parents!

Not really aprob with initials, but I genuinely knew someone called Ruby Amber Green in school, which was a bit bizarre
Actually...rag...hmm

My friends name is alice Burke which makes her signature: a burke lol, also no a woman who named her daughter freyja alexandra Thomas - FAT :( poor girl.

My friends name is alice Burke which makes her signature: a burke lol, also no a woman who named her daughter freyja alexandra Thomas - FAT :( poor girl.

haha oh god i would just pretend i didnt have a middle name!

My friend was considering Kai Antony but her OH surname begins with C so it would have been KAC..... ewww

i am officially disappointed that nobody in our family has funny initials :p

but if you put the initials of me and my two oldest cousins together (just our first name and in reversed birth order)
you get JFK

that's the most exciting thing i can come up with haha

I'm having a girl but if she'd been a boy, we were thinking of calling him Zakariah. Our surname is Khan so I was trying to think of a nice middle name beginning with A so that his initials would have been ZAK. I didn't manage to find one I liked :( but then we found out we're having a girl so it doesn't matter this time!

My friends are ARM.. and my DHs are JAR.. we were going to name our little girl Khyler Aaryn last name Rodriguez.. KAR.. but that's just wrong.. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->