• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Coping... And just uuurrrgggg

babygemz

Reaction score
Hi Al,
I am currently 30 weeks pregnant with my first little boy and 25.
Me and my bloke were together from the age of twenty and then had almost a year's break and got back together September last year. Only to get pregnant in the November! OMG we were so careful as well. Also i had had an ectopic pregnancy and have Multiple Sclerosis, so thought the chances of get Preg were very small as lost one fallopian tube!
To be honest i didn't think i wanted to have this LO as we weren't even living together and i am in 20k worth of debt! Luckily my mum opened a loan for me and i pay it every month of like £400 odd a month.

Anyway my bloke has always been into his cars etc. We moved in 3rd May and still not sure on how much bills etc are going to cost. We worked really hard to save some money and have £3k behind us for when i am off on maternity. NOW he says he is bored and want's a project car to do up. And any overtime he does he is going to keep the money for the car. I'm sorry but i think this is very selfish! His LO is going to be here in 10 weeks time and he just can't seem to get that concept around his head. He's just being a complete dumb as's and it makes me sooo angry. I have told him i am going back to my mums. I feel i have done it as a threat, i don't really want to do this cause i don't want to bother people and put on a brave front all the time cause i really cannot cope! Only last week i went to my nanny's funeral and still finding it quite hard to deal with.

I just don't know what to do! His parents band on about we stil have our own seperate accounts and one joint one. Which i think just isn't fair! When im on stat maternity pay how can i afford to pay a £400 loan each month and upkeep to the house. It just won't be possible! Plus his mummy and daddy still pay for his car insurance and phone bill so he's alright. He has debt of like 292 per month, which is around 100 odd difference eachmonth. BUT he can work overtime etc to make more money. I said i wanted a second job to make more money, but NO i'm not allowed to cause i'm preganant etc. And HE calls me controlling.

Sorry for the rant ladies, i just think i am going to be doing this on my own cause he's such an a'sshole and just need some help! I'm not going to be telling my mum until i get some friend support behind me!

Gem x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->