• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Copper coil has fell out?!

shellideaks

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
Went to the toilet earlier and the string was hanging out. Obviously gonna have to get another one put in but I'm a bit concerned about it. Not sure if I'm at risk of pregnancy as I am currently mid cycle and have DTD a few times with OH over the last few days. I won't be having unprotected sex again until contraception is sorted but is it possible to get pregnant from the sex we already had even though the coil only fell out today?!

Wow the whole thing just worked it's way out?! Eesh. I just had mine fitted (Mirena) a few months back. I can't imagine! But I'm a baby and it was an awful experience just having it put in! I can only laught at it now... lol

I would think- once it's out, it no longer does it's "job"- which is to keep sperm from meeting up and fertilizing the egg... so if there are swimmers up there already, they last up to like 72yrs in the right conditions...

Sorry, no real way to know for sure. But if you've had sex within the past 3 days- it's possible. :hugs:

Yeah it just came out. It's actually a lot bigger than I was expecting too, so no idea how that happened!

I'm just waiting to see if AF turns up. Will worry about it if and when I need to I guess :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->