Coppers.

v2007

Reaction score
Anyone watched this.

Last nights episde was shocking.

7 year old missing, missing for 5 hours before her Dad could even be bothered to call the Police and when he made the call and the Operator asked how old she was he didnt even know, he said '6 or 7'' WTF!!!!

And some of the reasons these dickheads call 999 for is disgusting, one woman called cos Orange had disconnected her mobile and another was could the operator verify his age so he could buy cigs.

V xxxx

Yes! I did see this.

I never have dialled 999, thankfully, never needed to. I was always taught that you didnt dial 999 unless there was a crime in progress, somebody not breathing/bleeding heavily or you were in danger.

"It is absolutely imperative that this phone is reconnected so can you put me through to Orange?"

How they keep their cool with these morons os beyond me. That woman should have been FINED.

And as for that lost little girl..i sincerely hope SS were involved...7 years old and playing out on her own out of sight anywhere she likes??? Are her parents in the flipping real world!!!!!!?

Good show though ;)

I like it :D
Yes that was shocking... "I tell her to be back before dark" :dohh: and she had no idea where she was!
He was her step-dad though so maybe thats why he didnt know her age.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"