COQ10 statistics

I think mtx is horrid.. in hind sight I would have done things differently. I had it twice also. Just on two different occasions but still within a years time. My fsh was good this cycle but it changes from cycle to cycle. Amh is a clear indicator of. dor for me for sure.

I have been taking 300mg for about 3 weeks quite easily (no side effects) also have OH taking it and a multi vit with minerals (I place it on the remote control so no TV til the pills are taken lol). Am also taking 1000mg daily of agnus castus as since coming off the pill in July I have had no periods nothing zilch (you get the idea). I am not sure if i am taking a big enough dose of either and am wondering whether to increase the dosage for the next month. I am off for a scan tuesday to see what is going on but a scan two months ago just showed that my uterus didnt seem to know what to do!!!!

Vix i hope they can give you some answers tuesday. You may want to ask for some lab work as well. I think there is something they can give you to jump start your period (provera i think?) Let me know how Tuesday goes :)

Thanks Alleysm, They are more concerned about a cyst on my left ovary that was there ayear ago when I lost my last baby. I had a scan two months ago and the cyst had doubled in size from Feb this year (last time i had a scan because some placenta was stuck inside me and I had to have an evacuation). NHS in England in my area will not test me as i am not between 30 -34 (the only age where they offer fertility help to women) unless I go privately and considering the cost of a scan alone is £900 upwards I cant see us being able to afford that anytime soon. I will have to head back to my doctor after the scan to have it out with her as to what she can/will do. In england it feels like you have to fight for treatment in a lot of things. The NHS here is supposed to be free to all but there is also a price to pay in low level of assistance you get!!! :wacko:

Maybe you can have the scan as planned and have your regular dr do labs? In my case my health insurance covers nothing fertility related so i had to convince my obgyn to have the blood tests done under "irregular menstrual cycle"

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? I'll be trawling through your posts but wanted to say hi in the meantime. im 38, ttc 18 months (feels like forever) and never been preggo :( My results have all been normal except my AMH which came back 6.1 pmol - the doc said it was satisfactory for my age, but everything i read says its low :/ im looking to improve and strengthen egg quality and tbh didnt have a clue where to begin till i stumbled into your thread! i saw a few bfps - woooo - early on too which is always encouraging for me. best of baby dust luck to you all x

firmly believe CoQ10 is what finally got us over the line - tried and lost 5 times over 2 1/2 years. Had 2 bfp's on clomid lost them, added some coq10 to the mix and now have a healthy 4 month gorgeous baby boy. I took it for 4 months the 3rd month we didn't ttc after another loss but had one more scrpt of clomid to go so decided to use it up!! So 3/4 months of coq10 and 3 months to make an egg - I don't believe in coincidences after trying so many other things. Coq10 made the good egg clomid played the numbers game ie popped out more than one egg we are pretty certain this cycle that got ziggy here I popped at least 4 as I was monitored whole cycle

Thank you Mrs. C for that. It really gives people like me hope. :hugs: Thank you again.

Thanks for your encouraging story, is so important to hear success stories and not all the crap about being too old! It must have been exhausting all your sad losses and finally a healthy bean :)) Did you have regular cycles? It's just that my doc wont prescribe clomid as i have normal cycles. When you say three months of coq10 and 3 months to make an egg - you mean by the third month your eggs were stronger? Congrats on your new baby btw :happydance:

firmly believe CoQ10 is what finally got us over the line - tried and lost 5 times over 2 1/2 years. Had 2 bfp's on clomid lost them, added some coq10 to the mix and now have a healthy 4 month gorgeous baby boy. I took it for 4 months the 3rd month we didn't ttc after another loss but had one more scrpt of clomid to go so decided to use it up!! So 3/4 months of coq10 and 3 months to make an egg - I don't believe in coincidences after trying so many other things. Coq10 made the good egg clomid played the numbers game ie popped out more than one egg we are pretty certain this cycle that got ziggy here I popped at least 4 as I was monitored whole cycle

Hi all- thanks for your thoughts. I really appreciated it :flower: Just wanted to pop back in to see how you're all doing. I'm still chugging away on the CoQ10!!! 600mg a day - I take two 200mg CoQs in the morning and then have the last one at night with dinner. A few times I haven't taken the last one so those days it's 400mg, but I'm sure that's fine!!! I'm still waitng for my first AF after the m/c, but I'm guessing it might come at the end of the week. Then I'll skip a cycle and be back to trying again.... I'm thankful for the holidays making time go by quicker!!! Lots of babydust to you all!!!!

Miss_C thanks so much for sharing your story!!!! Definitely gives us all hope!!

Hey girl. YOU STARTED A JOURNAL!!!! :dance: I can't wait to come over.

Hey girl. YOU STARTED A JOURNAL!!!! :dance: I can't wait to come over.

Hey Here!!!!! I started it after I got the BFP, but I'm going to keep up with it now... and try to keep some hope up!!! I need to write in it again - took a few days off. Love to see you there!!

I added dhea and vit d to my regiment about a month ago. Tomorrow is cd 3 and i start clomid 50mg.......

cool Alley. I started Clomid 50mg on CD3 too. After tonight 2 more to go. Can't wait cause these hot flashes are killing me.

Im glad you mentioned hot flashes. I honestly dont know what to expect... are you taking it at night or the morning? We are close in cycle!! Whoot!!

I'm taking it at night. I'm always too afraid to take meds in the day like that and risk feeling sick. The hot flashes though...girl they can and will get you anytime. :haha:

Hey ladies. Alley, have you noticed any difference in taking the DHEA and Vit D? And hope the Clomid goes well... FX for you.

Moondust-I definately feel better with coq10 dhea and extra vit d. I also take l-arginine and a prenatal. I have notice i am shedding more but being italian i could stand to lose some of this hair!! LoL
Herewer- is this your first cycle on clomid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->