COQ10 statistics

No, its my 3rd. I think I messed the last cycle up taking the progesterone too early. With the time change and all my temps were not right. So I'm not going to take the progesterone at all this time. Anyways..this is my 3rd cycle.

Hi all,

Finally went for my scan. The cyst on my left ovary has shrunk by 1cm (so 25%) over the last two months which is good. Uterus lining is thin at the moment so am off for bloods (yuck hate needles) next week. Also GP is referring me to a gynaecologist at long last which meant more blood to be taken next week yipee (not). Am going to double my dose of Coq10 to 600mg daily as have been on 300mg for a month now. Think I have timed it right as the time between my mmc and next bfp (which ended in a loss) was a good six months. If it takes my body that long to recover and get back to normal then I will have a good 3-4 months worth of coq10 on board. Annoying that I am taking a while to get back to normal but am believing that this time my body is going to get it right!!! :thumbup:

Vix good luck with all the labwork! I would suggest increasing coq10 gradually to avoid side effects. Maybe increase by 100 mg every 7 days until you reach 600. I am at 400mg now and my body reacts to anything over that . Listen to your body it will tell you when its too much!

Hi ladies, how are you all doing:flower: Well I just got back from an u/s scan and been told I now have 4 antral follies in operational mode lol. That's 3 more than last feb when the fs told me to get going with IVF because of diminished reserve. I think the antioxidants (Alley I take L-arginine too along with Resveratrol and NAC) and the DHEA/CoQ10 has done some good. They added thyroid meds to my regiment as of last month as they told me if I'm lowish 3.6-they want me above 2 for IVF (boost adrenal hormone production). The u/s scan was because of m/c @8 weeks. Either way, there is much the docs don't know that is to be said for supplements and antioxidents.
:dust:

Alley - LOL on the hair! But so glad the supps are going well and that you feel good on them!! FX!!

Here - good plan to go off progesterone if you think it was messing with you. FX this cycle for you!!!!!

Vix - best of luck with the CoQ10!! I started off on 200mg for 2 weeks, increased to 400mg for 4 weeks, and then increased to 600mg for the next 6 weeks when I got a BFP (it didn't stick so I am back on it). So, I definitely believe it works. FX for you!!

2have - I am so sorry for your loss. I m/c'ed at 6 weeks, so I am back on the CoQ10 also. Great news on the follies!! FX for you - it sounds like the antioxidants are doing great work!!

Hi ladies

Have upped my Coq10 to 600mg after a month of 300mg and so far so good. Also have some royal jelly too but not sure if it will do any good. Have OH on coq10 300mg multivits and minerals and omega 3. I think my body wont get back to normal 'til the new year as it took 6 months of no pregnancy or contraceptives last time so I could be raring to go in January! :happydance: Hopefully blood tests will give a better picture of where I am at. OH is coming with me to the surgery as I am such a big baby with needles :nope:

Hi vix.....I'm upping my intake of coq10 too but Fromm 100 to 200.... It's so expensive! I'm also taking royal jelly....let us know how you get on with the increased dosage...any side effects etc

Will let you know but nothing so far everything is fine. Iam not sure about royal jelly but am taking one tablet a day to see what happens. I will start rattling like a maraca soon :wacko:

Hi ladies, back in the first cycle after my second MC and just wondering if you all continue taking COQ10 during the TWW?

I started in July on 100mg a day and got BFP in Sept and stopped taking it a week after I got the positive but not sure what the best method is?? :shrug:

Not that I am counting my chickens or anything but just wondering...!

Hard to say Pattabs. Some say it is ok as coq10 is naturally in your body. Personally as and when my body decides to get back to normal I would take it still but lower my dose quite a bit as am on 600mg at the moment each day.

P.S. Nice to have you back and sorry for your loss

I took it during the tww but was charting and the day I got my bfp I stopped so at 9dpo I was taking 500mg per day and showed no side effects

I took it during the tww but was charting and the day I got my bfp I stopped so at 9dpo I was taking 500mg per day and showed no side effects

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BFP!!!!:happydance::happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 months

Hi ladies, back in the first cycle after my second MC and just wondering if you all continue taking COQ10 during the TWW?

I started in July on 100mg a day and got BFP in Sept and stopped taking it a week after I got the positive but not sure what the best method is?? :shrug:

Not that I am counting my chickens or anything but just wondering...!

When I got my BFP I continued taking CoQ10 for about the first month of my pregnancy but at a lower dose. I started taking 400 mg. a day once I got my confirmed BFP i lowered it to 200 mg. a day.

Ultimately you have to what you think is best for you. I just figured it would give the little guy a stronger start since i lost my last one in July. So far so good everything is going well and i am 15 weeks.

Thanks ladies..am only taking 100mg so I guess I'll continue!

Vix- I'd say glad to be back but I'd be lying :winkwink:

Brooklyn/Miss C - congrats to you both!!!

Moondust, Alley,Vix, 2have and all the other ladies... lets get some more BFPSs!!!

thanks for the congrats ladies bt as you can seefrom my sig Ziggy finally madeit here and is 4 months old! I am jus keeping the dream alive by sharing andhelping everyne along theway with my experiences. Coq0 magic stuff I reckon!!

I am taking 600 mg a day..Fingers crossed!! ITs not my only supp but just started it a couple weeks ago ordered 5 bottles from puritans pride buy 3 get two free. I am going broke with the supplements

Vix - hope the 600mg of CoQ10 is still going well. That's the same amount I'm taking. My DH is also taking 200mg.

PatTabs - I still took CoQ10 during the TWW when I got my BFP. I stopped at the BFP, so I went from 600mg to 0. If I get another BFP, I think I will slowly drop the dose (like Vix said)... go down to 400mg for 3-4 days and then 200mg for a while (not sure how long I'll take it before I stop). It probably wouldn't make a difference if I just stopped taking it again at the BFP, but I figure a slower decrease might still be better.

BklynChick - Glad to hear everything is going well!! So it sounds like you're now 16 weeks! That went by fast! Also glad to hear you kept taking it.

MisC - CoQ10 IS magic!

Alison - FX for you!

Hi Alley, 2have and Here! Hope you are all having a great week.

Hi all,

Being over a week on 600mg (2nd month of taking coq10) no side effects apart from my mother wanting me to get some for her!!!! (she thinks she may wake up looking like and feeling like a 20 year old bless her:rofl:) had bloods last friday but in true NHS style no one told me when results would be back!! Will call surgery Friday and see whats what then. Fingers crossed that my levels are good or ok and that my body will get the message and back to normal soon. FX'd for some more BFP's on this thread

Vix - LOL! But that's great that your mom wants to try it out too! Good luck with your results!! FX for you!

HI all got my results today and my FSH is 72!!! My gp thinks i have a pituitary gland problem and faxed my details off immediately to a gynae consultant. Do any of you know of any way of trying to lower this (I mean nearly 10x the normal amount for someone my age is really too much to take in :wacko: There is a part of me wants to believe they missed a decimal point in there but probably not. Explains why I have had no AF since coming off BCP in July tho.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->