COQ10 statistics

I just started taking coq10 a little over a month ago, along with a bunch of other things including wheatgrass tablets, royal jelly tablets, Calcium/magnesium/zinc. I had also recently started taking B-12 and B-100 complex before that. I've built up to taking about 2-300mg of it a day. The brand I am taking says it is "high absorbency" so I'm not sure how much I should be taking.

I am about to O and I have noticed a ton of EWCM--more than I've ever noticed in my whole history of TTC and I didn't have to dig for it either. The amounts I've noticed in the past have been pretty scanty in comparison.

I'm not sure if coq10 had anything to do with that, or the other stuff I'm taking but I've noticed a huge difference. I just hope it leads to a BFP one day.

I just started taking coq10 a little over a month ago, along with a bunch of other things including wheatgrass tablets, royal jelly tablets, Calcium/magnesium/zinc. I had also recently started taking B-12 and B-100 complex before that. I've built up to taking about 2-300mg of it a day. The brand I am taking says it is "high absorbency" so I'm not sure how much I should be taking.

I am about to O and I have noticed a ton of EWCM--more than I've ever noticed in my whole history of TTC and I didn't have to dig for it either. The amounts I've noticed in the past have been pretty scanty in comparison.

I'm not sure if coq10 had anything to do with that, or the other stuff I'm taking but I've noticed a huge difference. I just hope it leads to a BFP one day.

Cali - Oh how interesting!! I started taking CoQ10 about a month and a half ago. Last cycle was my first month taking it and I noticed a TON of EWCM. I was also drinking whole milk, green tea and taking EPO to help with EWCM, but I had taken those in the months before and had some increase, but last month I noticed more EWCM than ever too!!! So, although I hadn't heard that CoQ10 helps to increase CM, I really suspect it did for me too. Like you said, it could have been other things you (or I) were taking that helped increase the EWCM, but I just find it interesting that the month I started taking CoQ10, I had lots more EWCM. So, I do think it played a role!! Good to know someone else had the same experience. Good luck to you and lots of :dust:

Thanks for sharing moondust! It does seem likely that the coq10 was responsible for the increase. I wish I knew for sure because the coq10 is so much easier to take than the wheatgrass!

This thread has been quiet. Anyone have any updates?

Afm - hsg scheduled for this morning.. 4weeks on new kaneka coq10.. thats about it for me!

Nothing much is going on with me. I have my first appointment with a FS next Thursday. I'm relieved and anxious at the same time.

This will be my second month taking coq10. I've upped my dose to 800 mg a day. I found a buy one get one free sale on 400 mg capsules so I take it twice a day.

Last month I ovulated a tad bit early. My cycles are usually 27-31 days long, most often 30 days. Last cycle was 27 days. I'm not sure if coq10 caused that. When I conceived dd my cycles were closer to 27-28 days so I hope this is a good sign.

I o'd cd 12 last cycle my norm is cd 16.. i temp and use opks. Do you?

Hi Ladies :flower:

I take 300mg/day and started about 2 months ago. No luck so far but it's supposed to take 3 months for it to make any difference as it takes 3 months for eggs to mature. Alleysm, hope your HSG goes well :thumbup:

Yes I have a CBFM. I temp from time to time but I'm not consistent with it. I

congrads 2have4kids - if I am not mistaken aren't you a May baby haver - if that makes sense, How long was you on coq10 for

congrads 2have4kids - if I am not mistaken aren't you a May baby haver - if that makes sense, How long was you on coq10 for

Hi BklnCHick, my due date is June 6 but someone told me that many 1st babies are 2 weeks late. So it's a JuneBUG!

I've been on CoQ10 since ~march. But I've added 4 antioxidents that have excellent benefits to fertility lately so I'm not sure what the change was about. I can kind of list some things I feel helped:

• Out of 15 months the last 4 we used softcups and 2 of those months were BFP
  • Added resveratrol(found out its a powerful anti-inflammatory, L-Aginine, Inositol (actually the better more absorbable Myo-Inositol is the main ingredient-bottle says Inositol) and N-Acetyl Cysteine. I'm still taking them through pregnancy (check out the links that I've put on the words) as they're proven really effectively to prevent m/c and help the fetal growth.
  • I was also on DHEA for 4 months.
  • All that on top of my regular supplements:B6, D, C, E, folic acid, EPO, royal jelly, omega 3/6/9 oil & probiotics.

You should see my medicine cabinet, it's getting smaller now that I finally go the BFP but wow, pretty much a drugstore in my bathroom!:wacko:

::dust: to you guys!!!

Afm - hsg scheduled for this morning.. 4weeks on new kaneka coq10.. thats about it for me!

Preggers! :happydance:

Congratulations!!! I definitely would like the details.

Cali I was SO sick when I found out I was actually at home off work that day. Decided to waste another test (had done one a few days previous and was BFN) and there it was, a line, not the brightest, but it was there! I was worried because in the 4 days I took HPT's they weren't getting darker but the bloods confirmed the HCG was doubling. Nose congestion like you wouldn't believe. Apparently your vessels dilate & you produce more blood. Not sore BB's this time which threw me off completely. I NEVER get sore BB's unless preggers (at least with the June chemical). I was truly shocked and cried most of the day. But very happy & hoping it's a sticky bean.

Preggers! :happydance:

Congratulations!!! I definitely would like the details.

Cali I was SO sick when I found out I was actually at home off work that day. Decided to waste another test (had done one a few days previous and was BFN) and there it was, a line, not the brightest, but it was there! I was worried because in the 4 days I took HPT's they weren't getting darker but the bloods confirmed the HCG was doubling. Nose congestion like you wouldn't believe. Apparently your vessels dilate & you produce more blood. Not sore BB's this time which threw me off completely. I NEVER get sore BB's unless preggers (at least with the June chemical). I was truly shocked and cried most of the day. But very happy & hoping it's a sticky bean.

Congrats!! Hope you have a healthy and happy nine months! :baby:

2have4kids - congrats!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!
and BklynChick - congrats to you too!!!!
H&H 9 months to you both!!

2have4kids - just curious what your dose was for Inositol? And where did you get the L-Aginine and N-Acetyl Cysteine? I've seen resveratrol everywhere (Costco, drugstores, health food stores), so I know that's easy to come by. And so it sounds like none of them (including Inositol) are bad to keep taking after the BFP?

AFM - I am on my 2nd month of taking CoQ10. I took 200mg the first week, upped it to 400mg the next 4 weeks, and have been taking 600mg the past couple weeks (and will continue to take 600mg). I wish this was my 3rd month on it! LOL So far, so good. No side effects. My DH is taking 200mg CoQ10. I am considering ordering some buckwheat farinetta (good source of Inositol) next month if no BFP this month. I'm in the TWW right now... only a few days left :-D

Also, hi Alleysm, CaliDreaming, and GreenOrchid!

Alleysm - just curious... how many months have you been taking CoQ10? Good luck with the HSG.

Cali - Good luck with the FS appt. That's great to hear your last cycle got back to 27 days where you like it to be!

GreenOrchid - This is my 2nd month on CoQ10 too... I wish it were the third. LOL.

Whoot!! 2have!!! Yay!!!!

Hsg lawd that shit hurt!! Left is completely blocked at the uterus. Right is open ..ugh!

Whoot!! 2have!!! Yay!!!!

Hsg lawd that shit hurt!! Left is completely blocked at the uterus. Right is open ..ugh!

Sorry about your left tube, but it's good to know your right is open. You only need one! I bet you're glad that's over with!

2have4kids - congrats!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!
and BklynChick - congrats to you too!!!!
H&H 9 months to you both!!

2have4kids - just curious what your dose was for Inositol? And where did you get the L-Aginine and N-Acetyl Cysteine? I've seen resveratrol everywhere (Costco, drugstores, health food stores), so I know that's easy to come by. And so it sounds like none of them (including Inositol) are bad to keep taking after the BFP?

AFM - I am on my 2nd month of taking CoQ10. I took 200mg the first week, upped it to 400mg the next 4 weeks, and have been taking 600mg the past couple weeks (and will continue to take 600mg). I wish this was my 3rd month on it! LOL So far, so good. No side effects. My DH is taking 200mg CoQ10. I am considering ordering some buckwheat farinetta (good source of Inositol) next month if no BFP this month. I'm in the TWW right now... only a few days left :-D

Hi moondust, I got the antioxidants at my local organic store. You could probably either find them at whole foods or online. The NHS studies that I linked in the original post show huge benefits taking them while pregnant. I can't remember the exact dose-at work right now but I take 4 L-arginine pills/day (prob 500mg each) and the others I only take 1/day.

Dose of CoQ10 was 800 mg, 400 twice/day. My naturopath doc said if you get the light headed effect, reduce the dose. The other antioxidents I learned about through that NSH study website and this little article:
https://drfiona.whitelotusclinic.ca/2011/03/natural-treatments-for-autoimmune-infertility-concerns/

You're in your tww? My fx for you, I hope this is your month!!!

Also, hi Alleysm, CaliDreaming, and GreenOrchid!

Alleysm - just curious... how many months have you been taking CoQ10? Good luck with the HSG

This is my 4th week on kaneka coq10. Before that i had been on it for two months i think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->