Coq10 what are your thoughts

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies I’m Dannii
Only been trying for 3 months but unfortunately suffererd a early pregnancy loss last cycle. So I’ve been looking into Coq10 and wondering weather to try it? I had 4 pregnancy losses in 2020 in the space of just 7 months. After the 4th loss I was advised by a lovely lady on here to start taking galatinised maca root and folate. So I did and 3 months later I was pregnant with my rainbow. I also started taking baby aspirin from the moment I got my first faint lines.

I did try the maca again last cycle but it really messed with my ovulation. I normally ovulate early on day 12/13 but by day 16 still no peak opk so I stopped taking the maca. And then I ovulated later on cd19. Have never ever ovulated that late before.

so was just wondering what your views are of Coq10
Any advice would be great. I best add also I’m 42 years old ttc so I don’t know if this would work for me or not

I’m pretty sure a friend of mine started on that and thought that it helped. It was quite a few years ago though so I don’t remember clearly

I am sorry to know about pregnancy losses. I recommend checking reasons why your experienced losses. If eggs quality is an issue, then Coq10 will probably work out for you. However, if aneuplodies are the matter, then you will need to see your doc to discuss treatments. All the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->