Corn?

1st_baby

DH bought some baby jars yesterday and he picked up a corn one ? would this be okay for max to try ? what would be the effects ?

Hes had all the vegies possible in jars and fruits also except meats but what about the corn one? should i mix it with say sweet potatoe? or on its own for now

Ewwwwwwwwwwww I hate corn! :rofl:

I'm sure it wouldn't do any more harm than any other veg? I'm not too sure though sorry.

Yeah same here Tor I hate but HATE corn with a passion lol and I need to fake thats its YUMMY lol

P.S how is babies finger doing hun ?

OMG, you have just totally made it hit me that I have to put all the gross things I'm going to feed her in my mouth!! :hissy: :rofl:

It's healing but I'm going to pop into the Chemist tomorrow and make sure that her nail won't grow into the cut!

Yes dear we all have to fake it someday lol I hate when he waits for me to try it ..its dreadful and now i have to try the corn yuck!!! Im not excited to try the meats now !!!

Glad shes doing ok ..I did the same mistake on one of max's toes :blush:

I've given Colton a jar of "Sweet Potatos and Corn". He liked it. I like corn (especially with butter and salt!! yum.), but I thought the baby corn & seet pots stunk! eww

I would think that corn wouldn't be necessary. Corn is not a great veggie even for adults to eat. It won't hurt, but I wouldn't give it too often.

Hmm... we haven't given Erica corn either.. Like Holly said, its not a great veggie to eat. I know what you mean about having to act like the food is yummy! I never taste it in front of her, but if its something yummy I'll take a taste while I'm making it. When I gave her prunes tho she could tell I was thinking "you poor kid!" and wouldn't eat it!

Yeah I still dont get why they make corn in baby food its useless but I give it as a snack right now sort of like us with popcorn lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->