Coronation Street, 4 funerals and 1 wedding

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
When I saw this I got all excited, a bit of drama at Christmas. But who will die?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k66ue2F00OY

There is a few people who it could be.. Im excited...

I am excited too. I think Claire and Ashley might die as they are said to be leaving the show. It is rumoured to be some well loved characters so could be anyone. I think Molly is supposed to be leaving too. Ohh so exciting. Does anyone know what date the big crash is due to air?

iv heard Molly dies and somehow kevin and sally get baby jack, Ashley dies and Clare takes the boys to France, also heard Graham dies :(

I read Ashley and Mollie die, Charlotte gets murdered by John, Fiz goes into prem labour and gives birth to Baby Hope.

V xxx

ive heard that too :D i reallllly hope graeme doesnt die :( 1. because i loves him! and 2. tina deserves some happiness too lol x

I am sure its suppose to be happening next week or week after and I can't wait. It's going to be sooo good, obviously not people dieing but you know what I mean

well there is no show spoilers after the one on 19th Nov on the website i use so maybe the show after is the big one

I really hope Graeme doesn't die he is so funny and entertaining. Yes I read FIzz has her baby too and names it hope. It would make sense for Molly to die. Can't believe John is rumoured to murder charlotte I hate that whole story line and John is such a rubbish character I want him to be killed off in the crash.

Nooo Graeme can't die. I love him, he is soo funny (and fit :winkwink: )

I think Molly, Claire or Ashley, Janice and don't know the other one.
I've heard the John murders Charlotte and Charlottes mum comes into it

xxx

^^ My birthday!

I've heard that Liz McDonald leaves soon as well. Not sure if its around the time of the crash

xx

Molly and Ashley I think are deffo going to die. Not sure on anyone else.

Ashley and Claire are both leaving and apparently both being on Dancing on Ice next year!

Oooo really? THAT i'll look forward to seeing :) I love DOI!

I read it in one of Mum's magazines so could be just a rumour.

Graeme better not die:growlmad: :haha:
I heard Molly was going to die in a tram crash way before I heard about all this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->