Coronation Street

I don't think Stella will go back with that rat. He is such a terrible actor too. Please leave.

I think Tyrone is going to get one hell of a beating. You could just see the anger on Kirsty's face when it ended.

Looking on my Sky programme info it says that Tyrone faces a shocking ordeal at the hands of Kirsty, and Fiz resolves to help him get justice. So yes I think he's going to get another beating :(

Why isn't Corrie on every night like Emmerdale is?!?? :brat:

I know! Considering how much I love Corrie, I don't even know what nights it's on as it seems like it's always getting cancelled for football matches! I just put the series on record and watch it the next day

Aww poor tyrone is going to get such a beating :(
I realy hope him and fizz get together at the end of all of this. He deserves a nice girl :)

How great will it be when he marries her and can reveal he is leaving her for fizz!

I know! Considering how much I love Corrie, I don't even know what nights it's on as it seems like it's always getting cancelled for football matches! I just put the series on record and watch it the next day

Monday, Thursday & Friday I think.. Monday & Friday are doubles (I think again) and then sometimes there's an hour long episode on a Sunday..

Feel like a TV guide :rofl: x

^^ it was on tonight

Who else knew rubys missing bird would be in the cafe as soon as Kirsty mentioned it :flower:

^^ it was on tonight

Who else knew rubys missing bird would be in the cafe as soon as Kirsty mentioned it :flower:

I know but usually it's only Hollyoaks & Emmerdale on a Wednesday, I hate Wednesdays :haha:

Knew Roy would come down with that in his hand I expected him to be like 'oh Kirsty can you tell Tyrone this fell off before!' :haha:

I expected that too!! I was like nooooo when Roy come in to to the cafe.

Was good actin from Tyrone in the church

xo

Aww poor Tyrone! I hope he can make it to the wedding and then reveal all, can't wait to see Kirsty's face! I think she'll get some severe revenge after that though

Is it just me or did last nights episode unsettle anyone else? She was awful!! I was close to tears wheb fiz was tending his wounds in the cafe. Brilliant acting.

It was very emotional! I liked the way Tyrone didnt menrion Kirsty in his little speech to the priest.

xo

Yes I almost cried at the end bit. Such believable acting.

I noticed how Tyrone didn't mention Kirsty. I think he was so upset as that's all he's ever wanted and it's all gone wrong.

It was upsetting when he said to Ruby that she deserves a better dad. Whaaaat?! He's an amazing dad!

The end of last nights episode was so emotional, felt so sorry for tyrone!

He deserves an award i think, if he hasnt already got on. Iv never thought of him as a good actor before but this has changed my mind!

xo

Think I had better watch last nights episode! I never knew it was on! X

That was sad... But I don't understand how marrying her will make a lot of difference. He will get equal rights but Kirsty can still take ruby and run, the police wont do anything about it. Unless he proves what shes like? But how? She's fooled everyone!

Legally he will have the same.rights, yeah, which means.he can then tell everyone what shes like..and with bruises to.prove, and at least 3witnesses then surely shes gor no chance?

xo

Yeah I guess so, I hope so!!

Also, they arnt having sex at the moment as ty doesn't want to, but if my hubby had stoppe want sex with me for a month before our wedding I'd b asking questions lol. Surely he must have to force himself at some point just to keep things normal..

Yes surely she's noticed something by now!
I don't get the way she just loses it over silly little things like I'm saying 'we' had a burger van and she gets so paranoid over who 'we' is. He's walking on eggshells the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->