Coronation Street

I wonder who will be the dad if Tyrone turns out not to be the dad. I hope he is the dad, poor Tyrone he's been through so much

I heard it was that guy that arranged that ferrari for tyrones birthday....said he was her brother (but he isn't) but I read that she had an affair with him. Not sure though, but I'm sure that's how it turns out (when does anything ever turn out good lol)

Aww I wasn't watching it back then. Sounds very interesting, though! :)

I hope not, I hope they wouldn't do that to Tyrone again after what happened with Molly xx

How am i not subscribed to this thread :haha:

I am an on/off corrie watcher as i find it easily bores me but recently iv been watching consistently. I am interested to see how the Tina storey line works out.

Im not a fan of kirsty, she riles me, which i supposes is the point :haha:

x

Surely they can't do that to Tyrone again? That'd b boring. Oh yeah I forgot about that guy who was Kirsty's brother!

I can't wait to see what happens with Tina. Can't see it going well it's all just too messy and not how it should b wen u choose to b a surrogate! X

oh no I hope that doesn't happen to Tyrone! I want him to get Ruby and then him and Fizz be together!

Aww I really hope Tyrone gets a good ending (haha yeh right) I love Tyrone I think he's such a nice genuine guy, and just annoys me guys like this that deserve everything don't get it!

My grandad told me before that Fizz is going to die :shock: Something about a faulty boiler repair by Kirk. Does anyone know if that's true? I've not heard anything about it. I hope she doesn't die :(

My grandad told me before that Fizz is going to die :shock: Something about a faulty boiler repair by Kirk. Does anyone know if that's true? I've not heard anything about it. I hope she doesn't die :(

:shock: what is the betting that it is Kirsty and is made to look like Kirk

I don't know wether fizz dies but I read that she ends up in hospital over new year after Tyrone tries to fix her boiler.

Maybe Tyrone fixes the boiler and Kirsty does something to try and hurt Fizz from it if she finds Tyrone has been round her house again. She is one scary woman that Kirsty!

just read a spoiler that says tyrone and fizz get together behind kirsty's back while she is organising him a surprise birthday party!

Fiz ends up in hospital due to carbon monoxide poisoning cos Tyrone 'fixed' her boiler wrong (I think). I also think fiz & Tyrone may have a cheeky kiss tonight.

Only just seen this thread, thought there was only one for HO! Love my soaps I do haha :)

Ooooh ty and fizz gettin it onn and kirsty walks in... will they get caughtt dun dun durrr :o

Lol

I doubt they get caught, there's pictures of Tyrone & Kirsty's wedding day on digital spy..

I doubt they get caught, there's pictures of Tyrone & Kirsty's wedding day on digital spy..

It's all very confusing. I've heard that there is going to be an ordeal for Tyrone, and that Tyrone and Fizz get caught out, but I've also seen wedding pics (put on this thread by a previous poster), so I have no idea! I know we should just wait and see but I can't resist a good spoiler :rofl:

It's all very confusing. I've heard that there is going to be an ordeal for Tyrone, and that Tyrone and Fizz get caught out, but I've also seen wedding pics (put on this thread by a previous poster), so I have no idea! I know we should just wait and see but I can't resist a good spoiler :rofl:

I think they definitely start getting married, they have a purple wedding.. BUT I was looking through the pics to see a ring on Tyrones finger & he's got his hand in his pocket stood outside tha church so no idea if it goes ahead.. I hope so though!

Haha were way too impatient, it's not like it's ages away! I swear the soaps take over my life :rofl: x

Oh nooo, Kirsty has found Tyrone's card from Fizz! I wonder what's going to happen now and whether he could explain it away as her still being obsessed with him, but then why wouldn't he have just thrown it in the bin. Can't wait till they can be an item again!

I'm wondering if Leanne and Peter are going to get back together, I think she is having second thoughts about marrying Nick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->