Coronation Street

I think the net is closing in on Kirsty now, what with the neighbours notcing their rows and such

xxx

Legally he will have the same.rights, yeah, which means.he can then tell everyone what shes like..and with bruises to.prove, and at least 3witnesses then surely shes gor no chance?

xo

Eileens noticing but I get the feeling like she thinks its Tyrone whos abusing Kirsty and not the other way round, I wonder if Kirsty will turn it round and say she was the one being abused, he has got lots of marks on him but i'm guessing she'll say he did it working on cars as a mechanic or something like that? Thats just my theory though!

And yes excellent acting yesterday, I was crying for Tyrone at the end xx

He's not working anymore though so she can't really say that but do think she will try turn it round too! Can't wait until everyone sees her for what she really is

Can the doctors prove how old bruises are, like in months? I thought she may try and say they are from then cos when it does come out it'll be i'm guessing febuary time so they will be old by then. I'm not sure though, its just what i've come up with in my head :D xx

Fiz was taking pictures tonight I really hope Kirsty doesn't find the phone but guessing she will :(

Im going to watch tonight's episode tomorrow but I think there are going to be more near misses with Kirsty finding stuff or nearly finding stuff!

Every time Tyrone and fizz meet up Kirsty seems to find out so I can't help but wonder why they keep meeting right at his back door! They just don't seem to be being very careful!

Exactly. And Tyrone taking Ruby's pram upstairs at Roys Rolls with Fiz in front of a cafe full of people was a bit obvious. He should've just said it quietly there and then. But then it is soap land :haha:

I agree they are making it to easy for her, but I guess the more she kicks off, the more it'll help his case to get ruby :shrug:

How comes on soaps everyone seems to have each others mobile numbers?

Cant believe how silly they were to be kissing in that alleyway and Tina saw! I thought they would be being a lot more careful than that. But it's good of Tina to give them access to her place, just hope they don't end up getting caught before the wedding

Cant believe how silly they were to be kissing in that alleyway and Tina saw! I thought they would be being a lot more careful than that. But it's good of Tina to give them access to her place, just hope they don't end up getting caught before the wedding

I know! Surely you wouldn't be stupid enough to kiss in the alleyway! The alleyway where everyone gets found out haha.

Only just watched Fridays episode!! Oh my, they def are not being very carefull. Considering what's at stake ud think they would just have to avoid each other, the wedding isn't far away, once it's all sorted they can b together. Not worth the risk if u ask me! Love corrie :) always brightens my day haha, I look forward to it!

Article about the tyrone/kirsty story line its a spoiler x
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...={"4364382381647":"og.likes"}&action_ref_map=[]

Article about the tyrone/kirsty story line its a spoiler x
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...={"4364382381647":"og.likes"}&action_ref_map=[]

Very interesting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->