Coronation Street

What happens to ruby when Tyrone is arrested?! Does she go to Kirsty then? I'm confused to why he is being arrested for kidnapping? I thought he was going to marry her then show everyone what she's like?

What happens to ruby when Tyrone is arrested?! Does she go to Kirsty then? I'm confused to why he is being arrested for kidnapping? I thought he was going to marry her then show everyone what she's like?

That is what I thought. And didn't we see some photos of Kirsty's and Tyrone's wedding day? So I'm confused how this is now going to happen!

If it happens after the wedding, Tyrone would have equal rights so wouldn't b arrested for kidnap? I think!

Article about the tyrone/kirsty story line its a spoiler x
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...={"4364382381647":"og.likes"}&action_ref_map=[]

Looks good but I really can not wait for all to come out and Kirsty get what she deserves!!!

Anyone watch tonight's? No doubt kirsty will find the phone and deleted those pics! Why on earth wouldn't fizz keep a copy!

Fiz should have kept a copy, it's inevitable Kirsty will find them!

I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow with the Leanne/Nick/Peter triangle.
Leanne sobered up quickly considering what a state she was in!

Article about the tyrone/kirsty story line its a spoiler x
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...={"4364382381647":"og.likes"}&action_ref_map=[]

This must be after the wedding then, after all Kirsty is capable of a lot! Lets hope the law comes onto his side.. X

Maybe... Kirsty finds out before the wedding so humiliates him on the day! And then ty and fiz hav no choice but to run!

Corrie has been great over Christmas :D
Can't believe that Kyle and Nick slept together - I don't think it'll be long before that one is revealed as it's obviously eating them both up. I wonder if she will end up pregnant and not know who's it is? That's the kind of thing that usually happens!

I've heard that Fiz gets hurt following the boiler repair by Tyrone. Hopefully it's not too serious and Kirsty doesn't find out he was there. He suddenly seems to have a lot of freedom after not being able to do a thing for so long!

Ahhh spoiler!

Kylie finds out she's pregnant but doesn't know if it is David's or Nicks.. Nick wants her to have an "A" but she doesn't really want to.

I KNEW this was gonna happen, how obvious!

Ahhh spoiler!

Kylie finds out she's pregnant but doesn't know if it is David's or Nicks.. Nick wants her to have an "A" but she doesn't really want to.

I KNEW this was gonna happen, how obvious!

I thought something like this was going to happen. So predictable!

Yeah I saw this on the front of a tv mag today, I think everyone has predicted this would happen, so obvious!

Oh so predictable. But she's on the pill isn't she?! Argh soap land lol

But you can get pregnant whilst on the pill, so it's still possible..

Yep, plus with everything that was going on with David, it might be that she forgot one or more.

Yeah I got pregnant on the pill (with my first) but its kind of unbelievable that someone would lie about being on the pill because they didn't want a baby, only to get caught exactly round the one time they cheat on there husband who they dont want a baby with. Haha, it was obvious they were going to write that in aswel. Anyway does kylie come back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->