Coronation Street

Yeah I got pregnant on the pill (with my first) but its kind of unbelievable that someone would lie about being on the pill because they didn't want a baby, only to get caught exactly round the one time they cheat on there husband who they dont want a baby with. Haha, it was obvious they were going to write that in aswel. Anyway does kylie come back?

Does she leave or are you just not up to date? Will spoiler in case you're not up to date.

She was meant to go earlier this week but that didnt happen because she got to check in and couldnt do it, so came back to David

Oh last I saw she left in the car with max! I thought that was last episode?! I'm confused lol

There were two episodes on Wednesday that I watched on iplayer and one on Friday.

Last nights episode that was on tv, she did leave and came back, all in the same episode. She should just tell him the truth because I don't think he would leave her anyway,seems to be a bit of a mug!

I must have missed the last bit then. That's not like me at all!! Haha. I'll watch it later, got it recorded

Exactly I think it's funny how she was on the pill & lying to David then bam as soon as she cheats with his brother she's pregnant.. Coincidence :shrug: :haha:

It comes out early Jan I think, whether she keeps the baby or she doesn't I deffo think this is gonna get pretty dragged along :dohh: I already hate Nick, he's vilee!

I think Nick is ok but he frowns so much when talking for some reason! I've not watched Corrie since the Boxing Day one as I've been in London, so looking forward to catching up tomorrow on the Sky box :)

Nick is alright. I don't mind him too much. I can't stand Sophie, she bores me, even when she has a big storyline im stil not interested. Also carl, he's awful!! Love Kirsty as a character and also kylie.

Isn't it time they got rid of Carl and what's her face, the one he lives with!! Haha see she's So boring I can't think of her name! She should have stick with dev!

Nick is alright. I don't mind him too much. I can't stand Sophie, she bores me, even when she has a big storyline im stil not interested. Also carl, he's awful!! Love Kirsty as a character and also kylie.

Isn't it time they got rid of Carl and what's her face, the one he lives with!! Haha see she's So boring I can't think of her name! She should have stick with dev!

Sunita! She's leaving soon so not long to wait. Hopefully Karl will follow!

Bye bye sunita but leave that adorable son of yours behind with dev!! :lol: he's so cute.

I think your the first person I've seen that likes Kirsty!! I agree about Kylie though, she's a fab character.

Bevzii have fun catching up! :haha:

I think your the first person I've seen that likes Kirsty!! I agree about Kylie though, she's a fab character.

Bevzii have fun catching up! :haha:

I don't like Kirsty, but I think she's a great character and great actress

yay corrie fans!!!! EEK kirsty scares me,i do hope ty and fiz get together, but was it kirsty who poisoned fiz??? and kylie has certainly changed from the horrible sister of becky's that she once was, well i mean she still slept with nick then again she was on a break from david so who knows what she will do now??? I actually like leanne but hate carla and have always loathed michelle, she thinks she is gods gift to males. The new ryan is much better than old one, well he isnt that new anymore but to me he is since i have moved over from NZ where we are still in 2010 over there lol, Eddie has not left yet neither has becky in the NZ series, that is how far behind we are.

I haven't seen a Corrie since the 27th or 28th, had there been one since? Can't see one on my sky box!

I think Fiz is having symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning which might be from when Tyrone fixed her boiler. I don't know how she's going to explain it when they ask who fixed the boiler and hope it doesn't get back to Kirsty!

I think tommy covers for Tyrone saying that he fixed the boiler x

That's good of him, everyone is looking out for Tyrone :)

Wow that's very far behind!! Aw tommy is a nice guy! Everyone just want to help ty.

Natalie and Alan (Kirsty and Tyrone) are amazing actors.
Kylie is a fun character she certainly has changed, I like Sophie, Jason, and Maria aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->