Coronation Street

Kirsty...

dailymail had an article on kirstys final scenes and she was being led away in handcuffs by police :happydance:

Are you sure that is not an old photo, cos a photo of her in cuffs was in the papers a few weeks ago as they filmed two endings to the Tyrone court case thing? Will go to the DM now to have a look

Yeah it is an old photo.

It is an old pic. That was "leaked" a few weeks ago and they've filmed 2 endings. One with Ty going down, the other, her (which seems the probable now!)

oook been really poorlya nd no time to watch a weeks worth or episodes -----update me. Any sign of the truth coming out about kirsty??

If she's leaving the programme, surely she'll go down eventually?

*dont know how to do a spoiler*

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/article4815933.ece

They said on This Morning that Kirsty alienates her friends on the street but they don't know the outcome.

Sorry :( why the hell do DM do that to trick me? :lol:

I'm so annoyed that they've made chesney be a right idiot for one episode just to make way for katy and what's his faces kiss! I like ches!

This Katy storyline seems to have come out of nowhere. She was totally happy up until a few days ago. It's like they were desperate for a story so just made that one up out of nothing!

I think its realistic, she was on a night out Ryan noticed her as a good looking girl rather than just a mum and Chesneys gf.
As for her she probably likes the way Ryan complements her, she never really had the 'young', 'single' chance and Ches is acting shitty :/

This Katy storyline seems to have come out of nowhere. She was totally happy up until a few days ago. It's like they were desperate for a story so just made that one up out of nothing!

I agree, I've never seen them like 'mingle' before, tbf I haven't seen Katy even having friends for a long time.. I hope she gets with Ryan just so the storyline wasn't pointless :haha:

I think its realistic, she was on a night out Ryan noticed her as a good looking girl rather than just a mum and Chesneys gf.
As for her she probably likes the way Ryan complements her, she never really had the 'young', 'single' chance and Ches is acting shitty :/

Agree with this.

oh and on a side not i am so so so glad they changed the actor who played ryan, he is so so much better, this new guy is better looking and has a lot more charisma, i hope something does start up between them for a bit of drama coro style

I really don't like Ryan, he's too pretty boyish, not manly enough lol.

I think they've just plucked that storyline from thin air, Katy never showed an th signs of wanting more, then all of a sudden she's doing that!

Sometimes things and 'flings' come out of thin air, I think it's the attention I mean she is young :)

I do think it's realistic young mum meets attractive young guy, gets attention & falls for it.. But it was like one day Katy didn't have friends & Ryan only really spoke to Sophie & the next everybody knows each other and they're all falling in love :haha:

Errgh I hate 'Kreepy Karl' bloody loonatic, I won't be happy if Karl & Stella end up back together! X

That was interesting that Kirsty's mum had her figured out! I wonder if Kirsty will admit the truth to the police now even if it means her going to prison.

Karl has become horrible and desperate :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->