Coronation Street

:rofl: at that pic haha!

I really want to know too, i'm getting so impatient now, its so frustrating watching it every time knowing we've got a while to go yet, if hes to go to prison yet! I havent watched tonights yet but i know it'll be frustrating!

Gail's face wednesdays episode was hilarious when she stood up off the chair after they told her she would be paying rent haha!

im glad lewis has done one over gail. not so smug now is she haha x

COURT SPOILER:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...rate-endings-Tyrones-trial.html#axzz2KaGiWNyX

Oh wow, i have a bad feeling though that ty will go down for it

Do they often record two endings for big storylines?

I so hope Tyrone doesn't get sent down :( If he does there won't really be much point of Kirsty staying as she won't really have a storyline then.

Looking forward to tonight's Corrie :)

Yeah they do, so it stops people completely spoiling it .

I cant actually bring myself to watch it comfortably --- I find it so so uncomfortable. I hate thsi story line -- soo wrong!

I've stopped watching it. I didn't watch any of last week's. Don't think ill bother until the story lines over!!

bees :haha::haha:

must admit, I am finding Gail's attitude quite funny tonight :haha:

I know what you mean, I still don't like her, but she is funny at the mo!

HAHA Gail! She is so funny at the moment. Drawing a line on the wine bottle, padlock on the cupboard, drawing on the eggs...hahaha.

I'm really starting to dislike Kirsty (great actress though), she is such a nasty lying cow.

I'm surprised Fizz didn't get arrested for taking part in the abduction.

Gail is so funny with this lodger business. I can kind of see where she is coming from, though!

Gail seems to have forgot she was going to leave the country and sell the house without giving them a second thought. :flower:

aaggghhh this Tyrone story is driving me loopy! Let him have the baby and out Kirsty for what she really is!!!

Gail seems to have forgot she was going to leave the country and sell the house without giving them a second thought. :flower:

My thoughts exactly and with her mums ex:dohh:

The ty an Kirsty story is really irritating me, I really hope that it comes out in he end. And all tyrones friends and neighbours feel so gutted and stupid that they've just sided with her, especially because 'generally that's how domestic violence is' when there are lots of men out there who are on the reviving end! Poor ty!

Just read in the news that the actor who plays Kevin Webster has been charged with a range of sex offences including raping a child :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->