Coronation Street

I think what Katy is doing is wrong really (well, anyone cheating is wrong imo) but she is still a young girl, has she even turned 18 yet (thought they were waiting til she was 18 so she could be a surrogate for Isi)? She is doing things at her age most women don't do until they're much older and lived a little. Seems like she hasn't really had the chance to go out and make friends etc. Would be interesting to see how this pans out but with Ryan? Ugh, he is such an annoying actor.

I hope Stella doesn't go back with Karl either. He is such a lying cheating scumbag, she'd be an idiot to go back to that!

I don't think she will, Karl is vile!

I hope this is the end to Kirstys lies

I really hope it is too. Maybe she will carry on the lies and then her Mum stands up in court against her and that is how she gets arrested.

Today's daily fail shows Karl & Stella close and kissing at Sunitas funeral!

I hope she doesn't take him back. I don't know why Karl keeps calling Sunita a home wrecker and blaming it all on her when he decided to have the affair too.

Cheating is wrong anyway obviously but she seems too immature to realise her actions dont just affect her but her son too! Which is kind of realistic seeing as she is so young.

So sunita def dies?? And stella and karl get back together?!?! Oh god, if karl gets stella back ill be annoyed!! When is this fire suppose to happen?

I didn't realise that sun it's dies, or that there Is a fire next week! I really don't want Stella to go back with that idiot.

I hate the Katy storyline, he dad always said they were to young so she's just proving him right.
Really hope Stella doesn't get with Karl too

Poor Chesney. He just appeared from nowhere then, didn't he!

Aw yeah wasnt expecting him to pop up! Its sad but i hope they can work it out :(

I was so glad he heard and they didn't drag it out for ages :flower:

I was so glad he heard and they didn't drag it out for ages :flower:

Me too!! They do that too often and it just makes it boring, ive totally lost interest in tyrone and kirsty!

Brian's face when Julie said they'd be happy to have Ruby overnight! :rofl:

Corrie is very dramatic tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back