Coronation Street

aaggghhh this Tyrone story is driving me loopy! Let him have the baby and out Kirsty for what she really is!!!

AMEN:thumbup: i mean for goodness sake, cant tyrone show people the bruises on his back and sides that he showed fiz? and tina knows and tommy, hopefully she will do something berserk in true kirsty fashion but this time it will be in front of everyone and then the idiots like julie who is usually quite sweet but dim as a post will see her for what she really is, a manipulative, violent cow

I always thought tyrone and fiz were made for each other, i hope they can be happy or runaway together :cloud9:

lol Gail gets more pathetic by the day, she is a horrible mother, and she wonders why David is the way he is

Wouldnt of the bruises gone by now though?

The hospital would have the dates on record he was x-rayed when she jammed his arm in the door!

Kevin news is horrendous! I take it he will be pulled instantly from Corrie ----- how will they work that into the show??

Yes itv said he is being dropped and they have to refilm the scenes he was in.

I just cant believe the news about Kevin Webster :( Ive grew up with him on the telly and he always looks like my Dad!!

Kyle is in another mess! I can't help feeling sorry for her, bad stuff always seems to happen to her!

I've been finding Owen quite annoying lately, he's coming across as an annoying know it all! :haha:

Read somewhere recently that Brian the head teacher is leaving

I was surprised to see Gloria back. I thought she had gone for good. I wonder if her new man has any hidden secrets. They usually do in soap land!

Ive read her new man gets fed up of her and asks eva to go travelling with him but before eva gives him an answer he's found dead after having a heart attack

Alan Halsall has announced that he and his wife Lucy Jo Hudson are expecting their first baby :thumbup: thrilled for them.

Aww fab news! they are such a great lookin couple, they keep themselves to themselves which is a pleasant rarity these days! Xxx

Kristy is filming her final scenes next week! the actress who plays her, Natalie announced it today on Twitter!

fingers crossed she goes down and Julie gets her smug grin slapped off her face! pleased it's finally coming to an end though,

Ooooh, surely that means Tyrone gets set free! I hope so anyway x

Kirsty...

dailymail had an article on kirstys final scenes and she was being led away in handcuffs by police :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->