Coronation Street

I almost felt a bit sorry for Kirsty, she's a bit Jekyll & Hyde!
Fantastic actress!

i cried towards the end!! Maybe my pregnancy hormones lol, they are all such good actors, kirsty is brilliant. I do feel for kirsty a bit, she obviously is desperate and really cant help her anger and she clearly does love ruby, glad she did the right thing!! Be nice if ty fiz ruby n hope could live happily ever after!!

It's good she did the right thing for Ruby. I was hoping Tyrone would've said thank you to her in the end, as it so nearly went the other way.

It annoys me how Julie is now feeling sorry for herself. Julie and Paul make it all about them!

What a great ending! Looking forward to watching the fallout next week.

Now for Kyle to get his comeuppance

So glad Tyrones now free, I did feel a tiny bit sorry for Kirsty but after all shes done I can't feel to sorry for her! At least she did the right thing in the end though. Waiting for Karl to get whats coming to him now xx

I found myself feeling a little sorry for Kirsty too.

So bored of the Karl storyline already, hope it doesn't go on forever!

Yeah I can't stand karl, want him to get what's coming to him!

So pleased for Tyrone :happydance:

Now jut Karl to sort out, he annoys the life out of me!!

I hope Karl is found out soon and it doesn't drag on too long. I think Stella is starting to fall for him again as she thinks he's a hero :(

I hate this story line, yeh he may have pulled you from a fire but he still gambled away all your money, cheated on you, kidnapped you and almost attacked you in the pub!

I hate this story line, yeh he may have pulled you from a fire but he still gambled away all your money, cheated on you, kidnapped you and almost attacked you in the pub!

They're leaving the show soon so hopefully not to long to wait till this ill thought out storyline ends:thumbup:

Sylvia was great :lol:

Im getting a bit sick of these whodunnits tbh :nope: karl is a knob!!

Gutted they got those brownies back in time. I so wanted to see Norris! :haha:

Gutted they got those brownies back in time. I so wanted to see Norris! :haha:

Haha me too!

Loved the look on Karl's face when he found out about sunita coming round!
I wonder if sunita will come round and spill the beans on Karl before she dies.

I hope she does. Can't stand him :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->