Coronation Street

Just watched Wednesday's, he really needs to be found out now.

soooo does anyone else have a 'feeling' that this surrogacy is about to get complicated?? I think Tina and Gary are getting a little too close --- I think something is going to happen between them!

I thought that after watching Wednesday's episode. Horrid storyline if that happens and they keep the baby :nope:

Yep, I thought it too. A little too predictable! x

I don't know why writers/producers always seem to think a soap is only interesting if something bad/complicated happens. I'd much prefer to watch a happy storyline just once in a while!

Yes we need a happy couple! I wonder how long it will be until the writers think Fiz and Tyrone need to start having problems!

Tina and Gary do get together, I read that somewhere! As it's izzys egg though she can take tina to court, get rights that way xx

Tina and Gary do get together, I read that somewhere! As it's izzys egg though she can take tina to court, get rights that way xx

Not true in the UK. People who use surrogates have no rights in the UK. If it is Dad's sperm then he has a right but the fact it is Izzy's egg has no impact what so ever on her rights. She has none until a parental order is made and that cant be done until six weeks after the baby is born.

I looked into surrogacy recently as it might be what we have to do but it terrifies me that I would have no rights (despite it being my egg) until those six weeks after.

Here is a link to look at

https://www.surrogacy.org.uk/FAQ1.htm

It was so obvious after watching Wednesdays corrie that something is gonna happen between Tina and Gary. I really hope Tina doesn't try to keep the baby, surely though she wouldn't do that to izzy!? Xx

Boo! Don't want Tina to get with Gary, i'd much prefer her to get back with Tommy. Poor Izzy too xx

I hope Tina doesn't keep the baby :(

Hmmm so how long before Faye tells Tim about Owen hitting her that time? It HAS to come out, only a matter of time I say!!

Hmmm so how long before Faye tells Tim about Owen hitting her that time? It HAS to come out, only a matter of time I say!!

Yeah I think it will. No happy storylines at the mo :flower:

:shock: not good.

And the Karl storyline isannoying me, how are they going to find out now?

It will come out, always does, although saying that, if u watch emmerdale cam killed Alex b it seems he got away with it!!

It will have to come out but the only way is if he let's slip?
And about emmerdale, they will probably find his body but i thought they would of by now. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->