Coronation Street

Also did I get it right that Karl did something to sunitas ventilator?
As that annoyed me that he got away with that so easily. Anyone could now think the could do that and hosp would just think it was down to the patient

^^ in real life in icu a patient can not be left unattended that nurse would not be allowed to leave her. there would be staff member co ordinating that would go to help other staff (who need something checking or what ever the reason she left was). But in soap land hospitals are very different places!! Lol.

Yeah I think eventually the guilt will get too much for karl and he will let it slip. And yeah it annoyed me when he just went in there and basically killed her, in real life it couldn't have happened, soaps always do this, like when a woman gives birth, ever notice they double over in pain all of a sudden and give birth within minutes, they give birth right there and then lol, unrealistic seeing as most first labours last 12 hours and most will have either smaller pains first, waters break ect.

Yeh births anoy me!! Alway waters break then bam they are having full in contractions with a baby born within 5 mins! Whatever!! Lol.

Michelle Keagan has announced that she is leaving Corrie spring 2014. Paving the way for an explosive storyline?

Blimey they announced that early didnt they?

I caught up with last weeks and this weeks corrie last night. Anyone else screaming at the screen when he admitted it to Stella?

Tv births are so unrealistic!!

Gutted that Michelle Kegan is leaving!

I am gutted that Michelle is leaving. I really wanted her and tommy to get back together!

It's not for year though, so they still may do.

I'm watching Coronatoiin Street in Canada. We're behind the U.K. and Karl just confessed at the funeral that he killed Sunita. Can someone in the UK please tell me what happens next? From what I've read Stella doesn't believe him. I just want him to be found out!! He's an awful character!!

Nope Stella just shrugged it off as karl finding things hard and blaming himself, so they are still very much together and no1 knows what karl did!

Spoiler about Tina and the baby!

Coronation Street's Tina McIntyre will leave Gary Windass and Izzy Armstrong devastated when she refuses to hand over their baby.

Tina's decision will send shock waves through Weatherfield and divide several of the street residents.

Tina (Michelle Keegan) is currently carrying a baby for Gary (Mikey North) and Izzy (Cherylee Houston).

However, after Tina gives birth early in the Rovers Return, she decides to keep him for herself.

In scenes to be aired next month Tina tells them the baby - who she decides to name Joe after her dad - is hers and she will never hand him over.

Tina's friend Rita Tanner (Barbara Knox) will even offer to come up with the cash to repay Izzy's dad Owen for the money he paid Tina to be a surrogate.

The new mum will face a backlash from the Windass clan and will even be thrown out of her flat, which is paid for by Owen.

Desperate to keep her baby, Tina will threaten court action and supportive Rita reportedly offers to pay her fees.

Spoiler about Tina and the baby!

Coronation Street's Tina McIntyre will leave Gary Windass and Izzy Armstrong devastated when she refuses to hand over their baby.

Tina's decision will send shock waves through Weatherfield and divide several of the street residents.

Tina (Michelle Keegan) is currently carrying a baby for Gary (Mikey North) and Izzy (Cherylee Houston).

However, after Tina gives birth early in the Rovers Return, she decides to keep him for herself.

In scenes to be aired next month Tina tells them the baby - who she decides to name Joe after her dad - is hers and she will never hand him over.

Tina's friend Rita Tanner (Barbara Knox) will even offer to come up with the cash to repay Izzy's dad Owen for the money he paid Tina to be a surrogate.

The new mum will face a backlash from the Windass clan and will even be thrown out of her flat, which is paid for by Owen.

Desperate to keep her baby, Tina will threaten court action and supportive Rita reportedly offers to pay her fees.

Hmmm well I think we all guessed this was going to happen!

I was expecting her and Gary to run off together so a little surpeised but definitely knew it wasn't going to go to plan!

I think this is an awful storyline. Tina has always been a kind character. I just don't think it fits for her to do that?

Me neither and I really think it does no favours to surrogates. It is already really misunderstood.

I think this is an awful storyline. Tina has always been a kind character. I just don't think it fits for her to do that?

I agree with this, it's not like her at all. Would be a good twist if it turned out to be Tommy's baby! So hope they get back together x

Hate hate hate how they are doing the surrogate storyline :(

Same, I just can't beleive Tina would do that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->