Coronation Street

Hmmm Jury's still out on Mandy :/ She's already had a big story line so I think she'll coast along and the foreseeable.

Who is mandy? I'm confused :/

Just noticed its not on because of royal variety... Devastated

Who is mandy? I'm confused :/

Just noticed its not on because of royal variety... Devastated

Mandy is Lloyd's partner and the mum to Jenna. She works as a cook at the Rovers :)

Aaah, I was wondering too.

I was so pleased when Fiz got her job back and then gutted when she got sacked for the second time in two days! :( and since when did Rob become more senior manger than Michelle?! He just turned up as Carla's brother out of prison and she didn't seem too keen for him to do anything to do with Underworld and now he's saying Michelle can't have Fiz back!

Feel so sorry for Tyrone, he's like a scared little puppy, he even asked permission to take baby for immunisations! :(

So Kylie is still on the pill, I wonder when David will find out! And what a mess for Tina, izzy and Gary with everyone knowing - Norris needs a slap! :rofl:

I think Mary is hilarious. Norris is quite annoying with his interfering and gossiping, I'm surprised Rita hasn't sacked him by now :haha:
I don't mind Mandy at the moment so far :)

Does Norris not own the cabin now? He really annoys me haha.

I think Mary is hilarious. Norris is quite annoying with his interfering and gossiping, I'm surprised Rita hasn't sacked him by now :haha:

I thought Rita owned it? She always seems like the boss of it and is often putting Norris in his place, not that he listens :haha:

I thought Rita owned it? She always seems like the boss of it and is often putting Norris in his place, not that he listens :haha:

Rita did own it but then in 2009 when Norris's brother died she decided life was too short and to sell the cabin so Norris bought it with the money his brother left him. I googled it, yes I am that sad! Haha.

Is it true that Tinas baby is really Tommys?

I've not heard that? I also thought they checked for pregnancy with a surrogate before the eggs are implanted? Don't quote me on that though LOL

What the! How could Tina b pregnant with Tommys? Don't they do proper checks ect. I dunno lol.

Im sure Ive read it somewere!

Soaps tend to miss loads out

How would they know it was Tina and tommys baby though if they all believe it is izzy and garries x

I think it's high unlikely. If your going to be a surrogate don't you have to refrain from sex for a while? To make sure the surrogate isn't pregnant before they implant the embryo. Not sure if they did refrain from sex though. Maybe they didn't and it is there's!! But they've had a scan and all seemed right so I dunno.... That'd b an interesting storyline!!

Maybe by the dates. If it is the case then hopefully they'll realise before baby is born and not by people starting to comment the baby looks like Tommy. Sounds like a huge mess but soaps don't do things by halves do they!

I read that somewhere too.

I honestly don't think that this story line will go how it's meant to, there's bound to be some twist to it.

Surely they would have known she was already pregnant when they implanted the embryo??

Kirsty and Tyronne Wedding pics (and Eva in an unflattering length skirt)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ly-violet-fishtail-wedding-dress-big-day.html

Thanks for posting! Haha wow interesting choice of dress!! I had that colour for my wedding, not my dress though lol. Eva always looks a bit funny, I don't think she's good lookin in th slightest, she looks dopey! Can't wait for the wedding though! I love soaps at Xmas!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->