Coronation Street

Soooooooooo.. Did anybody notice the wrinkles on the back of Norris's head tonight? Looked like a pug!

:rofl: I haven't watched yet but now am going to only be concentrating on watching out for pug head x

I have been lately watching coronation street again, okay I have seen 1 episode, but its a start. But now I don't know if I want to catch up with last nights episode after the pug remark lol I know I will be scanning for it :rofl:

Missy let go of the spoiler tool, put it down gently, walk away with your hands in the air, everything is going to be okay :haha:

LOL! :haha:

I saw the wrinkles on Norris' head when I watched this morning!

I am a right party-pooper Missy :D

Oh know, I had forgot about the pug wrinkly thing lol

:happydance: I have a real one! Gloria is leaving next year to pursue other projects but they aren't killing her off and will leave the door open for her to return

ok lol... think u ladies are crazy :) haha, anyway... i wonder why gloria will end up leaving then!! looking forward to tonights corrie, is it wrong that i actually didnt want david to find out about nick and kylie.. I thought it was best left unsaid, had to come out though i suppose! Im disliking tina more and more by the episode! Shes just turned nasty "maybe ill give them a credit note" what the hell? You just stole their baby! omg.

I just said "Oh know" !?!?!?!?!?!? :dohh: :haha:

To be honest we could all see the whole Tina thing coming... With what's his name making a pass for Tina and then them breaking up etc - .... well ok - I could see it coming!
As for David.... Yeah - feel sorry for him....

I really don't care why/when or whether Gloria comes back, I think she's a bit pointless tbh :shrug:

Cant believe corrie producers told 'Liz McDonald' to lose some weight as she's due to return to the programme, cheeeky! :haha:

Tina/Tommy/Izzy/Gary/baby (phew!) storyline will hopefully be over soon though! :)

I really don't care why/when or whether Gloria comes back, I think she's a bit pointless tbh :shrug:

Cant believe corrie producers told 'Liz McDonald' to lose some weight as she's due to return to the programme, cheeeky! :haha:

Tina/Tommy/Izzy/Gary/baby (phew!) storyline will hopefully be over soon though! :)
The best lines she's ever said is after the fire, ''Asda and Aldi'' in regards Sunitas kids.... that had me in stiches for half an hour!

The best lines she's ever said is after the fire, ''Asda and Aldi'' in regards Sunitas kids.... that had me in stiches for half an hour!

Me too! :rofl:
She's just irritating, always chucking her 2 pence in.. Good riddance I say :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back