Coronation Street

The only problem is, where I have learned a new trick, people who press to hopefully see a spoiler just get some random text and are no closer to the hot story lines than they thought they would be :haha:

The only problem is, where I have learned a new trick, people who press to hopefully see a spoiler just get some random text and are no closer to the hot story lines than they thought they would be :haha:

That'll be me then!!! :rofl:

stop it everyone I want real spoiling spoilers :haha:

After reading all those spoilers and being disappointed not to get some juicy gossip lol I think it's only fair one of you shares with me how to make a spoiler? Lol

After reading all those spoilers and being disappointed not to get some juicy gossip lol I think it's only fair one of you shares with me how to make a spoiler? Lol

enter spoiler here[/spoiler ]

No space at end though x

When you select reply to thread (not just quick reply), there's a picture of a blindfolded smilie face. Click in it then write in between the spoiler brackets x

When you select reply to thread (not just quick reply), there's a picture of a blindfolded smilie face. Click in it then write in between the spoiler brackets x

I can't find any such smilie....

I can't find any such smilie....

Well I'm looking at it now lol. It's on the row where you can select bold, italic, etc etc. its the last one.

(Not where all the other smiles are)

Haha, you found it then.

I can't use the smiley as on mobile version

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2