Coronation Street

That would be quite good and I could totally see it happening on their wedding night.

G&S killing Karl? I know I thought that! Maybe it's out of self defence because he tries to kill them coz they find out what he's done ...

Yep I've thought about this too much :smug:

xo

G&S killing Karl? I know I thought that! Maybe it's out of self defence because he tries to kill them coz they find out what he's done ...

Yep I've thought about this too much :smug:

xo

Yeah them killing him, I so hope what you heard is right, although I don't wanna wait til September. Maybe they will bring the wedding forward though.

That would be a good theory, or they claim self defence but just do it as revenge after realising he almost killed Stella (as well as killing Sunita and Toni).

Or they catch him about to kill Leanne and kill him. That would tie in the two things people have heard.

Coronation Street's surrogacy plot will finally come to a conclusion over the coming weeks.

Tina McIntyre will eventually decide to do the right thing and hand over baby Jake to his biological parents, the Daily Star reports.

Viewers will know that Izzy (Cherylee Houston) and Gary (Mikey North) were left devastated when Tina (Michelle Keegan) decided she couldn't part with the baby she has renamed Joe.

However, when a heartbroken Izzy announces that she is calling off the fight for 'Joe', Tina is suddenly plagued with doubts over whether she is doing the right thing.

After being hit by the realisation that what she is doing is wrong, Tina eventually agrees to give up her rights to the baby and hand him over to his parents.

Izzy's dad Owen throws a party to celebrate and gives a speech in the Rovers in which he thanks Tina for everything she has done.

Coronation Street's surrogacy plot will finally come to a conclusion over the coming weeks.

Tina McIntyre will eventually decide to do the right thing and hand over baby Jake to his biological parents, the Daily Star reports.

Viewers will know that Izzy (Cherylee Houston) and Gary (Mikey North) were left devastated when Tina (Michelle Keegan) decided she couldn't part with the baby she has renamed Joe.

However, when a heartbroken Izzy announces that she is calling off the fight for 'Joe', Tina is suddenly plagued with doubts over whether she is doing the right thing.

After being hit by the realisation that what she is doing is wrong, Tina eventually agrees to give up her rights to the baby and hand him over to his parents.

Izzy's dad Owen throws a party to celebrate and gives a speech in the Rovers in which he thanks Tina for everything she has done.

I know it's only a soap but so glad izzy and Gary are getting their baby back :)

Aww that's great! So pleased to read that but can't help but feel a little sorry for Tina x

Coronation Street bosses are planning a shock car crash storyline for David Platt and Nick Tilsley, according to a report.

The half-brothers - played by Jack P Shepherd and Ben Price respectively - will both be hospitalised after a huge accident in August,

David is currently plotting against Nick after finding out that his wife Kylie had a one-night stand with the businessman at Christmas.

The crash is expected to take place as tension between the siblings boils over, with Nick left in a particularly bad state.

A Coronation Street source said: "The pair of them end up getting into a car together and there is an almighty row. With tempers frayed, David causes the car to spin out of control and it ends up crashing, leaving both brothers needing emergency treatment.

"But while they both end up in hospital, it's Nick who bears the brunt of it. He's knocked unconscious and remains in a coma in intensive care."

He said: "This story will get very dark! I think we're going to see a very different, dark Nick for a long time. It could change him forever and it will change the dynamic in the Platt family. This story will have repercussions for a long, long time. But that's all quite a way into the future!"

What did everyone think of last nights episodes? :flower:

I sobbed!! I felt for Tina although it is right that the baby went to Izzy. But she loved him and must have bonded with that little baby. And how brave was Izzy being willing to walk away rather than right and tear him away from the only mother he would have known.

I sobbed!! I felt for Tina although it is right that the baby went to Izzy. But she loved him and must have bonded with that little baby. And how brave was Izzy being willing to walk away rather than right and tear him away from the only mother he would have known.

This exactly! Really glad with the way the storyline has ended though x

I hope it has ended and the rumour that it turns out to be Tina's and Tommy's baby isn't true :(

^ I've heard that rumour too! I hope not cos I'm hoping that storyline is done and dusted now!

It literally gave me goosebumps :haha: I'm glad they've got baby Jake back but at the same time feel so bad for Tina. *reminds self corrie is NOT real*

Enjoying this David storyline though :)

I need to catch up on I player lol!! Missed it on mon!

Yeah I think it would be a cruel twist to say it was Tina and tommys

David Platt manages to cause more trouble for his half-brother Nick's marriage to Leanne.

With Leanne (Jane Danson) certain that a student night would be a great idea for the Bistro, David urges her to stick to her guns even though Nick is sceptical.

Taking this on board, Leanne goes ahead with the plan and even invites a local reporter along for some good PR.

The night initially appears to be a success, but only until David (Jack P Shepherd) heads outside and secretly phones the police.

Soon afterwards, officers descend on the Bistro after receiving an anonymous tip-off regarding a drug problem at the business. No evidence of drug use is found, but the damage has been done as the reporter has her story for the paper.

With David subtly winding him up, Nick (Ben Price) tells a hurt Leanne that she can't take risks with his business ever again. As a delighted David watches, will the rowing couple rise to the bait?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->