Coronation Street

I wonder if no body knows what he saw (as I don't know either lol) but its been made obvious he knows something and that's the spanner in the works!! X

I don't remember Craig seeing anything :wacko: then again it probably happened when I wasn't looking :dohh:

It does need to come to an end though, getting sick of Karl always trying to fob Dev off and tell him not to do this or that just in case he gets found out. They really need to stop giving the impression that you can kill someone and get away with it.

Wow can't beleive how much Tina has changed! She used to be so lovely and tonight the way she talking to tommy about the money and giving them a credit note, what a bitch!

Omg at David finding out! Why were they talking about it so casually though, surely that's not something you would do?!

Hope this whole Carl / Rovers fire thing is discovered soon.

REALLY dragging on now and boring me to tears....... literally!

Hope this whole Carl / Rovers fire thing is discovered soon.

REALLY dragging on now and boring me to tears....... literally!

Don't you think corri always drag on story lines though. I usually get so bored of it that I stop watching until I know the truth or whatever comes out. The worst was the Tyrone and kirsty one. I didn't watch it for ages. I thought it was a really nasty story line and couldn't be bothered watching.

i hate the tina story line i wished theyd just end that now :wacko:

Craig just before the fire was supposed to clean the pub gutterings for a fiver but his mum interfered in some way and he didn't have to do it but got to keep the money. Maybe he went to give the money back and saw something?

I read elsewhere that the night before Karl and Stella's wedding he tries to bump someone else off and gets caught

Looking forward to evil David being back too

Craig just before the fire was supposed to clean the pub gutterings for a fiver but his mum interfered in some way and he didn't have to do it but got to keep the money. Maybe he went to give the money back and saw something?

I read elsewhere that the night before Karl and Stella's wedding he tries to bump someone else off and gets caught

Looking forward to evil David being back too

He was meant to clean Sunitas guttering wasn't he? Karl was meant to do it but tried to pay Craig but I'd have thought they'd have made it clear if he'd seen something. Its not like the audience don't know what happened!

maybe he tries to kill Leanne? I'm sure I read that he kills her somewhere but it hasn't happened! Maybe he thinks she's getting in the way as she hates him so much?

The sunita guttering line was ages ago when they were living together. I didn't see some of the pre fire stuff so can't remember.

Oooooooooo

Here's hoping it all comes out soon...... getting tired of watching lol

Can't even remember about the guttering!! :dohh:
David starts playing mind tricks on nick to "get revenge" nick thinks its Peter trying to get Leanne back but then he starts getting very nervous around David because David's behaviour towards him is one minute really nice the next very snappy..
Also, izzy calls a 'truce' to Tina and tells her she can keep the baby because she doesn't want him stuck in an argument which makes Tina doubt whether she's made the right decision :)

But yeah, I wish the Karl story would bore off now! X

David starts playing mind tricks on nick to "get revenge" nick thinks its Peter trying to get Leanne back but then he starts getting very nervous around David because David's behaviour towards him is one minute really nice the next very snappy..
Also, izzy calls a 'truce' to Tina and tells her she can keep the baby because she doesn't want him stuck in an argument which makes Tina doubt whether she's made the right decision :)

these spoilers are wicked, didnt know we could do such a thing

They are good aren't they :haha:

Hahaha Calm.

I am not sure what exactly he saw but it is pretty obvious he saw something.

Absolutely wicked! We learn something new every day :haha:

Absolutely wicked! We learn something new every day :haha:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members