Coronation Street

Ok, someone come and tell me I am not the only one sat here sobbing at Hayley. :cry:

Oh my god. Yes when Carla called her into the office...I couldn't control it. Actual tears rolled down my cheek! Poor poor Hayley! So sad :(

Just watching on catch up :-(so sad!! Do we know if she's leaving? Pancreatic cancer is a tough one to recover from! By time it's discovered it's usually quite advanced and the whipples procedure they are on about it bloody hard to recover from too, many don't fully recover from that my poor grandfather in law being one of them. Such a nasty cancer (not that there are any nice ones but as I said its usually advanced by time you get symptoms, and has spread) with crappy recovery stats! But good they are bringing awareness.

I was sobbing! Nice to see Carla showing her more caring side :)

Just watching on catch up :-(so sad!! Do we know if she's leaving? Pancreatic cancer is a tough one to recover from! By time it's discovered it's usually quite advanced and the whipples procedure they are on about it bloody hard to recover from too, many don't fully recover from that my poor grandfather in law being one of them. Such a nasty cancer (not that there are any nice ones but as I said its usually advanced by time you get symptoms, and has spread) with crappy recovery stats! But good they are bringing awareness.

Yes, she is leaving the show. She said in an interview she knew she would have to be killed off because there is no way that Hayley would ever leave Roy. :cry:

Oh gosh no.......this will be a hard run to watch.....

Creeps out from behind a cushion..........

......Feeling sorry for Paul

*goes back into hiding*

*goes back into hiding*

Me too, he made a silly comment and its been blown out of proportion. He should have just said sorry but it was clearly a mistake rather then him being racisr.

*goes back into hiding*

Me too, he made a silly comment and its been blown out of proportion. He should have just said sorry but it was clearly a mistake rather then him being racisr.

I would have quite happily slapped Sophie Webster tonight!

she makes a complaint about him being racist to the fire service and it looks like Paul will lose his job

ugh sophie webster is an awful character. Its silly cos the writers give her storylines that she has to be mature, but then they go and get her to shout stupid immature comments across the street! Daft if you ask me. Is there an emmerdale thread on here?? i feel the need to discuss that after last nights episode!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/tv-film-entertainment/1898245-emmerdale-6.html

Roy annoyed me to, until after the chat with Sylvia. It was so touching when he made Hayley the cheese on toast and they held each other. :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->